Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

RUMOURs - Shiny and new - Spring/Summer 2014

Comments

• Options
    How many French speaking players/wives/partners/dads/agents do we have holed up in a hotel in Bexleyheath this weekend?? Burger looks half decent! Did Delort or his dad take the picture and is there the simultaneous one where Andy Hughes jumps out of the wardrobe with a bucket of ice water screaming 'vous etes nominated mes ami"
  • Options
    That holiday inn on the a2 wouldn't be open if it wasn't for Charlton.
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    nichorob said:

That holiday inn on the a2 wouldn't be open if it wasn't for Charlton.

Apperently the marriott.
  • Options
    Is Bulot any good? I hope he can play Cm we need another to cover Buyens and JJ
  • Options

Is Bulot any good? I hope he can play Cm we need another to cover Buyens and JJ

Cousins?
  • Options
    Serious question. Does an athlete really eat food like that when in training?
  • Options

Serious question. Does an athlete really eat food like that when in training?

looks like a bloody lightweight so good job he is! But seriously he's just in his hotel room, doubt he'll be running around Sparrows Lane with a burger in his gob.
  • Options
    JonnyK said:

How many French speaking players/wives/partners/dads/agents do we have holed up in a hotel in Bexleyheath this weekend?? Burger looks half decent! Did Delort or his dad take the picture and is there the simultaneous one where Andy Hughes jumps out of the wardrobe with a bucket of ice water screaming 'vous etes nominated mes ami"
    Good Burgers in the Marriott but as the chef is a lifer then the standard of them should be excellent.
  • Options

Apparently according to twitter Wolves have moved ahead of us & Wigan in the race to sign Delort

Race doesn't seem to be the right word to describe the Delort saga....more of a stumble.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Explanation please for those of us out of area ;-)
  • Options
    Now the rumours thread discusses burgers in a hotel ..... (!)

• Options
    JonnyK said:

So intrigued, I had to google it & it seems there's an "Over 30s Singles Night". Same page indicated that they have one every Friday at the Beaverwood Club which seems like an appropriate name in the circumstances!
  • Options
    cafcfan said:

JonnyK said:

So intrigued, I had to google it & it seems there's an "Over 30s Singles Night". Same page indicated that they have one every Friday at the Beaverwood Club which seems like an appropriate name in the circumstances!
    Ah ...... explains why Bulot was there last night.

Evidently "Grab a Granny" night and perhaps that's his thing?

;o)
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    Oggy Red said:

cafcfan said:

JonnyK said:

;o)

Clearly he has ambitions to one day captain his country

;-)
  • Options
    Oggy Red said:

cafcfan said:

JonnyK said:

;o)
    Modelling himself on Rooney.......
  • Options
    Song signs for West Ham on loan
  • Options
    cafcfan said:

JonnyK said:

The Beaverwood on a Friday is um, interesting!!!
  • Options
    ross1 said:

Song signs for West Ham on loan

Great signing for the Hamsters, pushes Poyet down the pecking order!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Delort presented to the Wigan crowd before the Birmingham game today, all over.
  • Options

This
  • Options
    Good luck to delort if he thinks Wigan is his best option!
  • Options

This
    The fat kid in the background made me laugh.
  • Options
    Wonder how much BWP would cost at the moment?
  • Options

This
    The fat kid in the background made me laugh.
    I wouldn't. He is the backup for if the Delort deal didn't go through.
  • Options

Kristof Terreur
    @HLNinEngeland Jelle Vossen will join Middlesbrough on loan with option to buy. #boro

http://www.hln.be/hln/nl/1285/Jupiler-Pro-League/article/detail/2022424/2014/08/30/Middlesbrough-huurt-Vossen-een-jaar-van-Genk.dhtml

translated...

Jelle Vossen gets his dreamed-of transfer to Middlesbrough. The attacker is leased to the English second division side for one year with option to purchase. The 25-year-old attacker played since 2006 for Racing Genk, which hired him in the 2009-2010 season to Cercle Brugge.

Also on Mboyo they need at Genk for a while no longer count. The striker brother of Foxes ran a muscle tear and is for a fixed term from rotation
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!