Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Arsenal V Hull

1-0 Hull James Chester think the goal has come to early for Hul

Comments

• Options
    2-0 Curtis Davies what is happening here
  • Options
    2-0! Curtis Davies
  • Options
    Unbelievable. 2-0 in less than ten minutes.
  • Options
    Hahahahahahaaaaaa!!!
  • Options
    Two too early ;-)
  • Options
    Feast on that! Arsenal getting it up the arse!! Come on you tigers.
  • Options
    I have three thoughts:

1. I just can't see that fecking mauve ball on the telly!!!!

2. Steve Bruce really needs to stop eating pies.

3. What a start for Hull!!!
  • Options
    Perfect start, still fancy Arsenal but for a neutral it is what you want to see.
  • Options
    FACKIN LOL
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    The fa cup final shouldn't be on bt sport for a start. Now I have to sit and listen to that annoying high pitched hamster Michael Owen
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    So close to 3 Alex Bruce header cleared off the line by Gibbs, could of been all 3 CB's scoring
  • Options
    Can't believe how they're going on about the free kick being too far forward on itv. Far worse decisions than that have gone Arsenal's way this season. Excuses excuses.
  • Options
    Can you buy odd football boots or have some of the Arsenal players got their footware mixedup
    2-1
  • Options
    That's a shame.
  • Options
    Great free kick by Cazorla 2-1 Hull
  • Options
    Can't stand Arsenal at all. Would love Hull to stop them from winning it.
  • Options
    Shocking defending from Bruce for the free kick
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    I didn't realise Alex Bruce was the son of Steve Bruce, he looks nothing like him!! Let's see some fooking brief brucey.....
  • Options
    Think the keeper is to blame as much

This could play like the Liverpool v Pardew final.
  • Options
    MSE7 said:

I didn't realise Alex Bruce was the son of Steve Bruce, he looks nothing like him!! Let's see some fooking brief brucey.....

The biggest clue is that the only manager ever interested in signing and selecting Alex Bruce...is Steve.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Much as I think the FA cup has lost its lustre, this is shaping up to be a stonker
  • Options

a stonker

Trust you to lower the tone billyboy
  • Options

I do apologise dear boy. I'll be banished to A block now! :-)
  • Options
    MSE7 said:

a stonker

Nothing wrong with 'stonker' - just means big or impressive.
  • Options
    Yeah come down mate. We are going to av a right old laughter in that A block don't you worry about that.,
  • Options

Can you buy odd football boots or have some of the Arsenal players got their footware mixedup
    2-1

It's the new Puma boots, they are daft.

Balotelli said originally that when he first heard about them he thought the designer was mad, will he be wearing them? Of course he will.

I can feel the nerves of the Hull fans through the telly as the team are sitting further and further back.

Curtis Davies is having a great game though. Should have been picked over Smalling and Livermore over Cleverley in the WC squad.
  • Options
    MSE7 said:

Yeah come down mate. We are going to av a right old laughter in that A block don't you worry about that.,

I'm tempted. It will be a right laugh. Even funnier will be the reaction of the old farts in C block. I used to be an old fart in D!!!!
  • Options
    Loose the ball and chain and get down to B block, fook the foogies in C block. They will have a hernia when the mighty A block roar echoes across the valley for the first time.
  • Options

MSE7 said:

a stonker

Nothing wrong with 'stonker' - just means big or impressive.
    Well I found this in the dictionary

"An erection or any other sign of sexual arousal."

• Options
    Had put next season out of my mind. But I can't wait. Since we stayed up my A Block £110 Season Ticket is an even bigger bargain. Anyway, back to the cup - come on Hull. Up the under dogs or should that be Tigers.