Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Arsenal V Hull

Comments

• Options
    Not a foul by Fryatt. Arse lucky there.
  • Options

Had put next season out of my mind. But I can't wait. Since we stayed up my A Block £110 Season Ticket is an even bigger bargain. Anyway, back to the cup - come on Hull. Up the under dogs or should that be Tigers.

Hope you are noisy

• Options

Not a foul by Fryatt. Arse lucky there.

Very lucky.

A lot bigger moment than the 8 yards Hull snuck in for the freekick which Townsend was wetting his nickers about.

• Options
    Good final thus far only the ITV commentary team spoiling it for me.
  • Options
    Arsenal will win this thanks to a controversial decision, mark my words. Offside arse goal/dubious pen/Hull sending off/perfectly good disallowed goal, ridiculous amount of injury time so arse equalise etc etc. Seen it so many times before, like that League Cup game v Hull a few seasons back, and not least at our games against them.
  • Options
    MSE7 said:

MSE7 said:

a stonker

Trust you to lower the tone billyboy
    Nothing wrong with 'stonker' - just means big or impressive.
    Well I found this in the dictionary

"An erection or any other sign of sexual arousal."

I'm easily pleased.

• Options

Good final thus far only the ITV commentary team spoiling it for me.

Couldnt agree more. Tyldesley is a class A stonker.
  • Options
    2-2 then gooners on extra time I think. Still might be worth stig doing his magic on this just in case :)

• Options
    MSE7. As old as I am, I is noisy, but I admit not as noisy as my 2 sons who will be joining me in A Block. I'm looking forward to the 'banter' with the closer away fans. Anyway, see you inA Block.
  • Options
    That was coming 2-2
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Arsebiscuits
  • Options
    Was never a corner either it should've been a goal kick

Typical goonershite scum
  • Options
    Really hope Hull do it. The amount of Arsenal fans on my Facebook feed that are from South London.
  • Options
    Wow Gibbs
  • Options
    Arsenal allocation 25k, guess hull the same. Does that mean 30k suits taking the rest ?
  • Options
    Think hull will nick this
  • Options
    Men with tiger face paint. Dont think I could get away with that look.
  • Options
    shine166 said:

Arsenal allocation 25k, guess hull the same. Does that mean 30k suits taking the rest ?

A lot of tickets get distributed legitimately right down through the football pyramid. My Sunday league club used to get two Cup Final tickets each year. Unfortunately these frequently tend to be the ones that end up with the touts. Plenty of corporates as well though.
  • Options

Really hope Hull do it. The amount of Arsenal fans on my Facebook feed that are from South London.

Few of them putting their heads over trench now they look like winning....

• Options
    Fiiiiiish said:

Few of them putting their heads over trench now they look like winning....

Come on Hull!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    MrLargo said:

shine166 said:

A lot of tickets get distributed legitimately right down through the football pyramid. My Sunday league club used to get two Cup Final tickets each year. Unfortunately these frequently tend to be the ones that end up with the touts. Plenty of corporates as well though.

Ah yer, good points.. Just seemed low when I first heard it
  • Options
    Arsenal to win 4-2 I reckon.
  • Options
    What game are you all watching !!!
    Arsenal denied 2 clear cut penalties and the hull free kick for their 2nd taken 10 yards forward
  • Options

Arsenal denied 2 clear cut penalties and the hull free kick for their 2nd taken 10 yards forward

Er and the corner for arsenals goal wasnt a corner.. All part of the game :)
  • Options
    Game is crying out for Rosicky
  • Options

Hey, mate - wash your mouth out. It's "lucky Arsenal" or "Goonershite" on here.

Otherwise you've got Nth London Addick and Goonerhater to deal with.

;o)
  • Options
    Steve Bruce has really porked out.
  • Options
    The guy in the Arsenal crowd filming the game with an iPad? Not cool.
  • Options
    I like arsenal, but this made me want them to lose

I like arsenal, but not stuff like this image
  • Options
    My dad was an Arsenal fan, so I'll be a gooner for the afternoon. C'mon Arsenal, tie up the Gooner /Atlético doublé, and the Deportivo to beat Éibar on sunday.