Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Barca v Atletico

Jesus H Christ

Have you ever seen a ball hit that hard?

If you're not watching it, watch the highlights later.

Comments

• Options
    And from such a tight angle. Nothing going Atletico's way so far.
  • Options
    True. Really unlucky to lose Costa and Turan both. Pinto is so shit I still think they'll score every time they put the ball in the box.
  • Options
    Just seen it Leroy. Amazing strike.
  • Options
    How has that not gone through the net?
  • Options
    1 all, Atletico onslaught since half time
  • Options
    Atletico look very fired up.
  • Options
    Fucking awful defending. As usual.
  • Options
    Former Charlton loanee enters the fray.
  • Options
    Good to see an ex Addick having a say in the Spanish title.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Good to see an ex Addick having a say in the Spanish title.

Eggert jonsson?
  • Options
    Some real quality football being played.
    Really impressed with Atletico.
  • Options
    Best side in Spain by far this year
  • Options

TelMc32 said:

Just seen it Leroy. Amazing strike.

Reminded me very much of Simon Church.

Funniest comment by anyone on CL in a while.
  • Options
    Says a lot about the Spanish when the BArca crowd can applaud the opposing team for winning the title - could you imagine that happening here?
  • Options
    Was about to post the same thing! Credit to their fans, but it was AM not RM.

Great game, can't wait for the champions league
  • Options
    First of an amazing double?

• Options
    Worthy winners
  • Options
    Glad they won. Fair play to Barça and their fans (after one of them claimed they 'deserved' the title before the match) . I'll be suprised if they get past RM in the champions, but after today, anything is posible.
  • Options
    Can't stand Barca
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Atletico Madrid 100/1 to win La Liga at the end of last July
  • Options
    _nam11 said:

Can't stand Brarca

Not sure any other club would have done any different. It's regulated over here, you have to make available ten per cent of your capacity to away supporters. They don't have much of an away support culture over there.
  • Options
    MrLargo said:

_nam11 said:

Can't stand Brarca

Not sure any other club would have done any different. It's regulated over here, you have to make available ten per cent of your capacity to away supporters. They don't have much of an away support culture over there.
    I think it's 5% for league, 15% for cup matches.
  • Options
    Barcelona manager has immediately resigned.
  • Options
    Pity, I enjoyed the work he did neutralising his own attack. The strong rumour is Luis Enrique will leave Celta de Vigo to return to his ex club.
    Or maybe RD will rope them into the network, serve them up with a free Diego Poyet and some unknown Belgian to keep them from relegation ;-)
  • Options
    _nam11 said:

Can't stand Barca

Have you ever been to a game in Spain? Not taking the piss - genuine question.
  • Options

_nam11 said:

Can't stand Barca

Have you ever been to a game in Spain? Not taking the piss - genuine question.
    No I haven't to be fair.

Should that matter on my opinion of Barcelona in general?

• Options
    No - but since you know precisely zero about the league, perhaps you should have just said you can't stand Barca, instead of demonstrating that ignorance with a cut & paste of a totally irrelevant tweet?
  • Options
    Fantastic for Atletico, pleased they did it.

• Options
    Haha. I could have.

However Leroy, it would not have surprised me, to get a response prying why I dislike Barca?!

Also, don't try and patronise me to say I know nothing about La Liga. How the hell do you know of my knowledge, laughable really. I don't know the ins and outs of the allocation system (which MrLargo kindly indicated). If that's how it works in Spain, fair enough, still dislike them any how.

On the other hand, you get brave and start patronising, behind your keyboard.

:)