Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Eastenders - Who killed Lucy Beale

Comments

• Options
    Pete Beale in the queen Vic with his tankard.
  • Options

Why the hell would it be Les Coker?

Also agree that it won't be Max as he's too big a character. It'll be someone they want to write out and get rid of.

I'd guess at Abi or Whitney.

because he will be the first serial killer in Albert Square.

Sharon will be his next victim

Viewers find out it's him on new years eve.

You heard it here first
    Lol Gary, you have the same source as me - we should ask them who the next Charlton manager is - its good to be ITK, now i know what others feel like on CL ........i feel superior already :-)
  • Options

Why the hell would it be Les Coker?

Also agree that it won't be Max as he's too big a character. It'll be someone they want to write out and get rid of.

I'd guess at Abi or Whitney.

because he will be the first serial killer in Albert Square.

Sharon will be his next victim

Viewers find out it's him on new years eve.

You heard it here first
    Lol Gary, you have the same source as me - we should ask them who the next Charlton manager is - its good to be ITK, now i know what others feel like on CL ........i feel superior already :-)
    then if we get it wrong we can just say "thats what i was told, don't shoot the messenger"
  • Options
    This is an interesting theory, would make great viewing.

http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1959569
  • Options

This is an interesting theory, would make great viewing.

http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1959569

Good theory like it.
  • Options
    smiffyboy said:

My hunch is Lee Carter

Bang on the money
  • Options
    smiffyboy said:

smiffyboy said:

My hunch is Lee Carter

Bang on the money
    Nope! Definitely not the truth will be revealed on their anniversary episode in February. All suspects before are to throw us off scent.
  • Options
    Damn it
  • Options
    It's the Latvian American twat
  • Options

It's the Latvian American twat

A Latvian played by a German born in Denmark.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Really?
  • Options
    Dr Leg in the Cafe with Arthur Fowler's memorial bench.

Joe Absolom's mum (can't remember her character's name, or his) in the McKlunkys with the bust of the queen vic

David Wicks in the community centre with his car keys (every scene he's shaking his f'n car keys or eating toast)

My final guess is Clive Tavernier on the market with one of Phil Mitchell's used heroin needles. Phil on heroin was great TV by the way
  • Options
    Doubt its gana be abbie, that would be a joke.

They couldnt really make it Ian, or do that to his character after all the crying and obvious greiving for his daughter.

Most likely to be Les Coker the funeral guy....or american latvian twat as someone said earlier.

I think Max is still possible....but everyone else does not show a cent of a guilty sign for it to work.

Only someone that is not being filmed ...it could be.
  • Options
    I still say there is a chance it could be Ben Mitchell, he came out of prison just before and hasn't wanted anyone to know his whereabouts, except jay. It is possible Lucy stumbled upon her uncle he's asked her to keep it quiet, she's done her usual what's in it for her routine, he's panicked just like he did with heather and whacked her over the head, he then moved her to a place where he knew she'd be found quickly because he'd want her to have a proper funeral for Ian's sake.
  • Options

I still say there is a chance it could be Ben Mitchell, he came out of prison just before and hasn't wanted anyone to know his whereabouts, except jay. It is possible Lucy stumbled upon her uncle he's asked her to keep it quiet, she's done her usual what's in it for her routine, he's panicked just like he did with heather and whacked her over the head, he then moved her to a place where he knew she'd be found quickly because he'd want her to have a proper funeral for Ian's sake.

That sounds possible.

Obviously Lee Carter is involved somehow but probably didnt actually kill her as they wont reveal the killer before feb. If anything it rules him out. Maybe he got her involved in a drug deal and thinks it led her into trouble.
  • Options
    it was me and the rest of the cast will get it in a huge fire along with the producers and heads of the BBC who will be visiting at the time
  • Options
    Think Lee is due to spill his beanz in tonight's episode.
  • Options
    Ladbrokers offering 16/1 on Ben Mitchell. (Got bored at work so checked)
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Its Big Vern "No fackin copper's gonna take me alive" BLAAAAAMMM!!!!!!!!!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Well it can't be Billy Mitchell.....can it?!
  • Options
    In a bizarre twist it will turn out to be Rob Donovan off of Coronation Street.
    Although I may have mis read The Metro yesterday.
  • Options
    Whose eastenders contract ends in march? That will lead you to the killer, who is leaving the show.
  • Options

I think it's more than merely a coincidence that we find out Ben has been out of prison for a month already shortly after her murder, he has killed before because he was afraid of being ratted out, we know he is in London, who's to say Lucy didn't stumble across her psycho uncle and refused to keep quiet, she was also killed by a blow to the head, sound familiar?

I think that eastenders actually has 4 possible outcomes and 12 suspects, they said that it is definitely someone she knows and the viewers know, the cast themselves won't know which outcome they use until airing, which will be in February for their 30 year anniversary show.

Ben Mitchell was my guess. The EastEnders boss revealed one person who definitely didn't do it.. Stacy as she is in prison. We later find out that Ben has been out for over a month.
  • Options

I think it's more than merely a coincidence that we find out Ben has been out of prison for a month already shortly after her murder, he has killed before because he was afraid of being ratted out, we know he is in London, who's to say Lucy didn't stumble across her psycho uncle and refused to keep quiet, she was also killed by a blow to the head, sound familiar?

I think that eastenders actually has 4 possible outcomes and 12 suspects, they said that it is definitely someone she knows and the viewers know, the cast themselves won't know which outcome they use until airing, which will be in February for their 30 year anniversary show.

Ben Mitchell was my guess. The EastEnders boss revealed one person who definitely didn't do it.. Stacy as she is in prison. We later find out that Ben has been out for over a month.
    didnt know stacy got nicked...for archies murder i take it
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    My other theory from the beginning was the undertaker. Conveniently joined the show just before she died and we know there's something dodgy about him because of the Nick Cotton business. Perhaps he is a serial killer who kills people to drum up business.
  • Options
    Dave2l said:

didnt know stacy got nicked...for archies murder i take it
    She handed herself in for that murder just after Janine's release following her trial.

Oooh Janine, worth an outside bet ;-)
  • Options

My other theory from the beginning was the undertaker. Conveniently joined the show just before she died and we know there's something dodgy about him because of the Nick Cotton business. Perhaps he is a serial killer who kills people to drum up business.

That's what I called on the first page. Him and his wife gonna start knocking a few more off soon.
  • Options
    heard on the Tube this morning on way to work - It is Jay.

(according to two women I could hear talking about 'Enders)
  • Options
    Yeh his odds have shot down.

Him and lola and now paddy power favourites.