Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Eastenders - Who killed Lucy Beale

Comments

• Options
    Its the fecking undertaker!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FOR GODS SAKE!
  • Options
    Andy Delores
  • Options
    and the prostitute is next to die.
  • Options
    The black lesbo did it.
  • Options
    Jay is a red herring. I bet thats not him on the bus in the wooly hat.. I reckon he's covering for Ben Mitchell
  • Options
    Delorts dad just retweeted thats its Alfie Moon
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:

heard on the Tube this morning on way to work - It is Jay.

(according to two women I could hear talking about 'Enders)

Sounds like my wife. Everytime she watches an episode of 'Enders she thinks it's whatever character they want you to think it is at that particular moment. I try to explain that this is what they're doing but she won't have it...

• Options
    I know a script writer for Eastenders and he told me that they are going to write, and film, several different outcomes so no one will know until the last minute. It is likely that even after the murderer is known none of the other characters will know for a while, which will make it possible to film the episodes after the reveal without anyone knowing which of the outcomes they will go with.

Anyone that says they know who did it is talking out of their backsides. There will be a limited number of suspects (those that film an outcome where it is them) but none of them will know until it is broadcast either.
  • Options

I know a script writer for Eastenders and he told me that they are going to write, and film, several different outcomes so no one will know until the last minute. It is likely that even after the murderer is known none of the other characters will know for a while, which will make it possible to film the episodes after the reveal without anyone knowing which of the outcomes they will go with.

Anyone that says they know who did it is talking out of their backsides. There will be a limited number of suspects (those that film an outcome where it is them) but none of them will know until it is broadcast either.

That must be a bit of a pisser, having to watch your own show to see if you are going out of it.
  • Options

That must be a bit of a pisser, having to watch your own show to see if you are going out of it.
    Murdering someone in 'Enders doesn't mean you're out of the show. Most of them are back inside a couple of years. Usually just long enough to 'explore other roles' and fail miserably.

• Sponsored links:

• Options

Its the fecking undertaker!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FOR GODS SAKE!

• Options
    So who's your money on, will it be revealed tonight
  • Options
    smiffyboy said:

So who's your money on, will it be revealed tonight

Another red herring, not going to be revealed until the 30th anniversary show in February, which looks as if it is also conveniently Ian beales wedding too!
  • Options
    Ooooooh money's still on Ben or lee carter
  • Options
    Abi Branning is the bookies favourite.
  • Options
    Abis sister is heavily pregnant in real life so will be leaving soon.......
  • Options

But seeing as the show is filmed at least a few weeks/months ahead of when we see it on air, surely they also have to film the aftermath of the reveal as well? Can't film several of them too or they'd never have time to get any other filming done.

• Options
    The writers, obviously knowing who the killer was going to be before the story even came out, I assume, would have it surprising and not dissapointing.

I would say the character with the biggest stand out, most realistic motive is probably Whitney.

The detective worked something out when dean went in the pub and said Patricks taken a fall. Hard to know how that could be significant but interesting.

Eastenders have done well with the story.
  • Options

But seeing as the show is filmed at least a few weeks/months ahead of when we see it on air, surely they also have to film the aftermath of the reveal as well? Can't film several of them too or they'd never have time to get any other filming done.

Sure i read it is going to be a live episode.

• Options
    Doesn't have to be someone that's leaving, or someone that's involved in months of storylines after.
    The "big reveal" to the audience could just be one person telling another that they killed her, then the two of them agreeing to keep quiet.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    My money is on Jane.
  • Options
    I'm still hoping its either les or his wife but seems very unlikely now. Still hope they do a serial killer storyline at some point.
  • Options
    Yann...that's why he legged it to the South Coast
  • Options
    Abi, nailed on
  • Options
    Arthur.
  • Options
    Curbs 16/1
  • Options

Arthur.

eh? I never done nuffink.
  • Options

Arthur.

eh? I never done nuffink.
    Where were you then when it happened? See, cant tell me can you?!

Send him down.