Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Steven Taylor

2»

Comments

• Options
    It is pathetic but blame the referee. He should have seen what was going on and dealt with it.

So, Newcastle got what they wanted. They put the goalie off and scored from the kick. The referee should have been on top of it.

Poor show all round really.
  • Options
    Should be a yellow card for un-gentlemanly conduct.
  • Options
    No class. Bit like the Manager and the owner
  • Options

Am I the only one who thinks this is quality and really funny

It was a highlight of Newcastle's season

• Options
    Kermorgant used to deliberately wind players up and play act a bit to make it work to his own advantage. If one of our players did the sort of thing that Taylor is doing then there would be supporters who love him for 'being a character'.
  • Options
    cafctom said:

Kermorgant used to deliberately wind players up and play act a bit to make it work to his own advantage. If one of our players did the sort of thing that Taylor is doing then there would be supporters who love him for 'being a character'.

Not this one.

• Options
    Pardew all over that is.
  • Options
    Buffoon. No wonder Carroll decked him when they were both at Toon
  • Options
    Don't see anything wrong with it myself, quite funny really and they scored from the free kick
  • Options
    I thought it quite funny too and I remember Gary Nelson chasing down a back pass at Upton park with his arms flailing all over the place
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Like to have seen him try that against the old Leeds team. He wouldn't have seen the end of the game.
  • Options
    I think it was a great idea. I would like to see it commonplace all over the pitch every time the opposition have the ball. Football is far too boring to bother with unless we introduce a fun dick head attitude. Players could carry onto the pitch items of fun to distract the opposition players. Masks, bells, whistles, claxons and suchlike.
    Or they could just be booked or sent off for Ungentlemanly conduct or simply get on with playing the beautiful game.

• Options
    shirty5 said:

If a Charlton player had done that and we scored from the free kick, most people would be wanting to praise him, not slag him off

Rubbish. I'd wager plenty of people on this forum would admit being embarrassed by it.
  • Options
    JiMMy 85 said:

shirty5 said:

If a Charlton player had done that and we scored from the free kick, most people would be wanting to praise him, not slag him off

Rubbish. I'd wager plenty of people on this forum would admit being embarrassed by it.
    Only after they had left the club though. See Nicky Bailey.