Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Surrey ccc

Comments

• Options
    101-3 from 18 overs
    scoring quickly
  • Options
    lolwray said:

101-3 from 18 overs
    scoring quickly

Yeah. #Prayforrain
  • Options
    Bairstow is a monster! A very unassuming-looking monster
  • Options
    199- 3
  • Options
    Thanks lolwray

215-3
    Root 72 from 79
    Bairstow 98 from 95
  • Options
    looks a s if we are bowling at the middle of their bats

looks like rain is coming about 5pm ..yorks will be about 80 in front by then
  • Options
    Kinnell.
    You gotta hand it to Joe and Jonny - those boys know how to bat !
  • Options
    Indeed just a different class. I really dont think this is a particularly bad bowling attack. Curran and Dunn are young but have huge potential. Ba and Rampaul have bags of experiance and Burke is a capable fourth seamer.
  • Options
    guess the only comfort is that these guys havent reached their prime yet from an england perspective
  • Options
    Although it looks as though we will have bowled Tom Curran into the ground by the middle of June. there is no way he will be able to bowl so many overs every game and play all formats for the whole season. We need to manage this or he will break down.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Indeed just a different class. I really dont think this is a particularly bad bowling attack. Curran and Dunn are young but have huge potential. Ba and Rampaul have bags of experiance and Burke is a capable fourth seamer.

Ba? Surely Charlton haven't farmed him out to Surrey?
  • Options

Definately meant Batty! bloody ell if we had him bowling spin for us I think that would be the end for me.
  • Options

said it before.... surrey have been charltonised

• Options
    ton up for root

yorks crawling along at 5.7 an over
  • Options
    lolwray said:

ton up for root

yorks crawling along at 5.7 an over

Yes they are going positively snail pace. both their strike rates have fallen below 100.
  • Options
    Just back... bloody hell.
  • Options
    Gale c Foakes b Rampaul 18. 452-5.
  • Options

Just back... bloody hell.

Hope your exam went okay Epsom. Glad I have a year with no exams before final year next year!

You didn't miss much! Bad day all round.
  • Options
    It went better than I expected thanks :-)

Close of play 486-5, Root 190* Rashid 21*.

A sobering day.
  • Options
    Wow. Joes warming up then - i assume Bairstow got a ton too?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Wow. Joes warming up then - i assume Bairstow got a ton too?

198 to be exact
  • Options
    Surrey totally out of their depth. When's KP coming back to save them. He loves Surrey doesn't he?
  • Options
    Look at that Yorkshire team. Most counties would be out of their depth against that lot. Shame Surrey had to play them early in the season before half the team are on England duty.
  • Options
    I notice Chris Wilder is a big cricket fan, and is good mates with Michael Vaughan.
    Maybe we can get him down the Oval one day/night.?
  • Options

I notice Chris Wilder is a big cricket fan, and is good mates with Michael Vaughan.
    Maybe we can get him down the Oval one day/night.?

Haha that would be quality. And I'm sure he supports a proper team like Surrey. Not their noisy little neighbours!
  • Options
    Root double ton. Sorry EpsomAddick, nicking your job. 506-5.
  • Options
    I've given up checking the score tbh
  • Options
    roots gone ...must have got bored
  • Options

I've given up checking the score tbh

Charltonised.
  • Options
    Who needs Fanny to do a rain dance. The elements have come to our rescue. Just need to rain off the rest of the day and half of tomorrow!