Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Surrey ccc

Comments

• Easy Easy.

Sorry
  • 167 for 7
    Nine overs left
  • 5 overs to go, Essex need 20, we need 2 wickets, Batty and Sam Curran bowling
  • This is exciting!
  • 9 down, and quin can't bat. Surrey's
  • Jade just got Wagner out , 4 overs to go, 1 wicket needed
  • Essex need 17
  • 3 to go, 12 needed, Jade bowling his final over
  • 10 from 16 balls. This is an arse nipper
  • Come on Jade
  • Sponsored links:

• 8 from 12 balls ,TC bowling
  • Jade finished with 4/31 from his 10
  • 4 needed from final over
  • Essex win by 1 wicket, another good start wasted
  • I really hate losing close finishes like this.
    Far harder to take than getting spanked
  • Come on lads, I thought it was Kent that had problems finishing off the tail...
  • Eagles

I shall forgive you as your beat the bookies thread is one of my favourites
  • Felt we were unlucky in the end there....
  • TEAM: Batty, Borthwick, Burns, S. Curran, T. Curran, Foakes, Meaker, Pope, Rampaul, Sangakkara, Stoneman https://t.co/IXjl3QfKc3
  • Sponsored links:

• Dernbach out with a back complaint. Hopefully we can see the Meaker of the second half of last season.

Sibley dropped for Pope the young keeper batsman.
  • Could really do with a win today after unluckily losing 2 so far. Jade s a big loss.
  • Midx - 42/2 . Malan and Compton gone
  • WICKET: Voges ct Foakes b Meaker 9

71/3
  • Meaker gets Voges caught behind.

Yes Meaks!!! thats what hes there for! Hopefully he finds some form and confidence and kicks on from here!
  • Meaker gets Voges caught behind.

Yes Meaks!!! thats what hes there for! Hopefully he finds some form and confidence and kicks on from here!

Bowling fast and accurate apparently
  • edited May 2017

Meaker gets Voges caught behind.

Bowling fast and accurate apparently
    Good to hear! He is one of my favorite players and when on form he is unplayable. Injuries seem to have knocked his confidence and form but he he finds it he is as good as anyone on the circuit.

He often goes for a few but that's normal for anyone bowling at that pace. Captains/coaches seem to lose confidence in him when he gets hit which doesn't help his confidence. If you stick with him more often than not he will pick up wickets.

He has bowled the quickest 3 deliveries at the ECB's performance analysis centre in Loughborough.
  • Could do with breaking this partnership!
  • WICKET: Higgins ct S. Curran b Rampaul 8

164/5
  • Skipper Gareth Batty picks up the wicket of John Simpson for 75 an important wicket at this stage in the innings.