Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

so the first act to play at the re-opened Dome will be...

2»

Comments

• Options
    Bon Jovi - girlie rock music for people who don't like rock music. Fact.
  • Options
    edited April 2007
    [cite]Posted By: BlackForestReds[/cite]Bon Jovi - girlie rock music for people who don't like rock music. Fact.

Don't get me wrong, it's not really my bag either. But there's only so many internationally well known acts doing the rounds, so who else - Elton John?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: MCS[/cite]LEDGE, CANT WAIT FOR THAT, ITS ABOUT TIME THEY MADE SOMETHING GOOD OUT OF IT! (shitcaps!)

As i work just a gob away from the dome, it will be better for lunchtime shenanighans!

The little burger hut outside North greenwich station is the dogs.
  • Options
    my bird would love take that tickets too..
  • Options
    £35 tickets for Indigo - they are having a laugh aren't they!
    Venue that size tickets should be around £15.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Salad Spinner[/cite]£35 tickets for Indigo - they are having a laugh aren't they!
    Venue that size tickets should be around £15.

I get the feeling that AEG aren't pitching the Indigo at the Brixton crowd to be honest, more the types who will go and sit and listen to shite like Lemar
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: InspectorSands[/cite]Bon Jovi on 24 June. Bit of an anti-climax, eh?

Yeah, an internationally known multi-platinum selling act. Bummer eh?

Should've got one of those shite British flash in the pan Indie bands that nobody will remember in 2 years time to do it instead.

off_it> there are plenty of british super bands that could have filled it first off.

rolling stones anyone?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: InspectorSands[/cite]Bon Jovi on 24 June. Bit of an anti-climax, eh?

Should've got one of those shite British flash in the pan Indie bands that nobody will remember in 2 years time to do it instead.

off_it> there are plenty of british super bands that could have filled it first off.

rolling stones anyone?

Keane?

;-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Medders[/cite]

rolling stones anyone?

Keane?

;-)

no way, keane are toilet, they dont use any guitars, how is that rock, or even music!
  • Options
    But Miss Sausage is Keane's number 1 fan....
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    oh, sorry suz, i hate them, anyone who has a band but no guitars, its just not music!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: MCS[/cite]oh, sorry suz, i hate them, anyone who has a band but no guitars, its just not music!

apology accepted!! :-)

(he's taking the mickey, i dont like them at all)
  • Options
    i'm going there this afternoon to check out the venue for some work functions, so i'll report back any fascinating insights tomorrow!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: MCS[/cite]oh, sorry suz, i hate them, anyone who has a band but no guitars, its just not music!

do you not like them because of the lack of proper musical implements (guitar) or because of how the lead singer is fat, but really skinny and so stoopid he got hooked on something like tip ex or magic markers??
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: MCS[/cite]

do you not like them because of the lack of proper musical implements (guitar) or because of how the lead singer is fat, but really skinny and so stoopid he got hooked on something like tip ex or magic markers??

erm...none of the above.

just don't like the wishy washy music. the odd song is ok, but couldnt' listen to the whole album. can understand why people like them as his voice is really good, but one song is enough for me and once a day will do, not every hour on the hour on most radio stations.

how can someone be fat but really skinny?

also, I think he was addicted to cocaine, not tippex?
  • Options
    Right,

a, he is fat, but he's not, but he looks like he should be! Ala lock stock! you seee

V, i am sure it was something stupid like port or sherry he was addickted to or rubber gloves, something ever so non rock and roll (not that you could call them that as no guitars!!)

3: Radio stations are as bad as the idiot box, dont listen to radio its cruddish!
  • Options

rolling stones anyone?

The Stones is a good shout Suze, but I thought they were all tied up with schedules etc already. Ah well, who gives a monkeys anyway really?
  • Options
    the monkees are going to be there?

hey hey!
  • Options
    Ollie, whats up with the

1, V, 3.

I noticed you did that with another list aswell, like:

1, B, 3, D, 5
  • Options
    its wot i do dood
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    You blevlerlerlelalrelare people are all crazy, crazy I tell ya!