Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Sordell on good morning Britain

edited June 2014 in General Charlton
Are my eyes deceiving me or is that Marvelous Marvin stood with Harrison Ford in the news item about Harrison's accident ?

Comments

• Options
    Am I right?

• Options
    That's definitely not him.
  • Options
    That pic doesn't do it justice. Thought it might be one of his carity events.
  • Options
    That might be John Boyega who was in Attack The Block and is now in ep VII
  • Options

found a pic of zheng zhi reffing as well

Does anyone else thinks this looks like Dean Kiely?

Someone might, but I don't.
  • Options
    Can this thread be renamed: 'Look-a-(not much)-likes'
  • Options
    It was 59 minutes into GMB this morning , watch it on ITV player . Proper looks like him.
  • Options
    Nothing like some casual racism on a Friday
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Where's the racism?
  • Options

FFS Theres always one, isn' there.....!
  • Options

You what mate?!

• Options
    edited June 2014
    Buckshee says someone looks like Sordell - Kent Addick then posts a number of sarky pictures of chinese etc and try and dig out (unfunnily ) buckshee - because he said one black man looked like another black man... and now we have the over the top comment from Jordan's cousin.

Absolutely fu**ing ridiculous !!
  • Options

What you on 'bout Willis ?
  • Options
    Curb_It said:

Buckshee says someone looks like Sordell - Kent Addick then posts a number of sarky pictures of chinese etc and try and dig out (unfunnily ) buckshee - because he said one black man looked like another black man... and now we have the over the top comment from Jordan's cousin.

• Options
    Curb_It said:

A number of pictures of Chinese? Is Zac Effron now Chinese?
  • Options
    CAFCsayer said:

Curb_It said:

No clearly not. are you trying to be funny?
    he says Zac looks like Dean Keily, the Chinese ref looks like Zheng Zhi... didnt you get the point he was making?

I got it and its really pissed me off.

• Options
    CAFCsayer said:

Curb_It said:

F**k me......this must be a wind up.
  • Options
    Must be the weather, everybody goes crazy in the heat
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Curb_It said:

CAFCsayer said:

Curb_It said:

No clearly not. are you trying to be funny?
    he says Zac looks like Dean Keily, the Chinese ref looks like Zheng Zhi... didnt you get the point he was making?

I got it and its really pissed me off.

I'm glad you know what the point i was making

(what was it?! :S)
  • Options
    CAFCsayer said:

Curb_It said:

No. If he was he'd be called Zac Efflon
  • Options
    Greenie said:

To be honest, I just wanted to be the first and to be awkward.

The fact that the geezer in original picture looks nothing like Sordell, and the ref looks nothing like Zhi....I can only assume that 'they all look the same'
  • Options
    edited June 2014

Greenie said:

The fact that the geezer in original picture looks nothing like Sordell, and the ref looks nothing like Zhi....I can only assume that 'they all look the same'
    One of my mates, is lacking, in the hair on his head, department.

I often, mistakenly, think I see him out and about, but it never is him.

Sorry for being racist !
  • Options

Greenie said:

• Options

Greenie said:

Pretty sure Bukshee was, in no way, being racist. The guy genuinely does look a bit like Sordell and I can understand why someone might think it was him.
  • Options

Greenie said:

Pretty sure Bukshee was, in no way, being racist. The guy genuinely does look a bit like Sordell and I can understand why someone might think it was him.

I am pretty sure that Bukshee was in no way intending to be racist either. But then again, the guy in the North stand didn't intend to either;

http://www.charltonlife.com/discussion/59664/evina-tweeting-about-home-fans-racist-abuse/p1

• Options

Greenie said:

I am pretty sure that Bukshee was in no way intending to be racist either. But then again, the guy in the North stand didn't intend to either;

http://www.charltonlife.com/discussion/59664/evina-tweeting-about-home-fans-racist-abuse/p1

What is racist is the song Millwall sing about Sordell. I don't know how they get away with that . Racism exists in society, so yes, it will spill over into football. Football fans aren't racists because they like football, they are a racist who also likes football. Football has done more for anti-racism campaigns than any other sport in this country.
  • Options
    Someone better tell Roy and whilst there phone the association of black lawyers Buckshee needs to be charged
  • Options
    Is this all a joke?