Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

France vs Honduras

Comments

• Options

They are battering Pogba tonight. Trying for a reaction and a second yellow.

Perhaps they should sub him.
    I think they will now they have two.
  • Options

They are battering Pogba tonight. Trying for a reaction and a second yellow.

They should get him off. Send on a big lump that they can afford to lose for a couple of games to kick back, with interest. (I know, they can't afford to lose anyone).
  • Options
    Come on RD. Benzema for Church.
  • Options
    Good lord, this lot are a disgrace. It's like watching the Hanson brothers from Slapshot playing football.
  • Options
    I think generally Pearce and Keown are miles better than last night commentary.
  • Options

Keown definitely... Pearce is usually good but he seems to have lost it like one of the Honduras players
  • Options

Keown was trying to correct him, but Pearce was too far gone to actually listen!
  • Options
    It isn't presented in the best way - it should just be announced through the ref. But it is a great example of a correct goal that wouldn't have been given otherwise - roll on the 21st century.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Pearce still calling the 2nd goal Controversial, No Jonathan it was not
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    lol! Pearce is now thinking that France have scored a third when it hit the side netting...

Edit... Did well to laugh it off though
  • Options
    According to Pearce that one was a goal!! Er, has to go between the posts Jonathan!!
  • Options
    I've thought Pearce was a shouty 2@ since he was on LBC. Nothing this evening causes me to change my opinion.
  • Options
    TelMc32 said:

According to Pearce that one was a goal!! Er, has to go between the posts Jonathan!!

Still pissed after those Stellas he had off us coming back on the train.
  • Options
    Couldn't believe how thick Pearce was being over the second goal, not just immediately afterwards either. He kept on insisting that the goal line technology had left everyone confused. Only you, mate!
  • Options

Another one that hit the side netting and looked in. This time I didn't start running round going crazy though.

These nets are too loose (not lose) at the back and ripple too much.

I thought both were in!
  • Options
    Pearce used to be awful on Capital Gold but calmed down since then.
  • Options

Another one that hit the side netting and looked in. This time I didn't start running round going crazy though.

I thought both were in!
    Either that or Blatter sneakily cut a hole in the net following the English Media's portrayal of him and after Platini refused to back him anymore
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    3-0 hahaha
  • Options
    If this was a Sunday morning game, it wouldn't finish. The amount of fouls would result in a free for all.
  • Options
    I usually want the underdog to win but I can honestly say watching Honduras has made me hope they get humiliated at this tournament. Disgusting.

Their awful tackling mixed with Pearce sounding a moron is quite a bad match.

Although France are looking good, will be interesting to see what they are like against a better side. Has set them up nicely for the Euro's.
  • Options
    Huge discrepancy in the football budgets. I'm sure pearce is going senile.
  • Options
    That challenge from Garrido is an utter disgrace
  • Options
    Would love the French shirt in red for our home shirt, along with white shorts of course.
  • Options

Would love the French shirt in red for our home shirt, along with white shorts of course.

Was thinking that. It's class.
  • Options
    Good to see Pearce saying there was confusion at the end for the 2nd Goal... not many commentators would be brave enough to highlight that theyre confused
  • Options
    17 people predicted 3-0