Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Royal Ascot

Comments

• Options
    Backing Gleneagles has no value for me so I would sooner take the gamble on one of the others and consort is in good form with 2-2 and Frankie is in the best form of his life
  • Options
    smiffyboy said:

Backing Gleneagles has no value for me so I would sooner take the gamble on one of the others and consort is in good form with 2-2 and Frankie is in the best form of his life

Agree.
    Doing a (un)lucky 15 with solow, finnegan, muthmir & fun mac. Will only back gleneagles if I'm having a result from that bet.
    Re Frankie. Had star of Seville in the French oaks on Sunday which paid for my weekend (and some). What with my pal nicking £3.8k of betfred it was one to remember.
    FYI William hills are doing money back as free bet on mobile site if your horse finishes 2nd in races with 5 or more entries.
  • Options
    Gone for a bit of Wind fire ew in the 3:40

That's a great offer from will hill but I'm playing with the £308 I won on the football on Sunday with 365

That was a great ride from Frankie star of Seville watched it, well done you and your pal I bet a few beers were drunk
  • Options
    going on Friday with 18 of us, should be a good day out, having never been before we are getting train there and back, any advice for after the racing has finished is it best to head straight for the station or just hang around in a pub or are bars open there?

• Options

going on Friday with 18 of us, should be a good day out, having never been before we are getting train there and back, any advice for after the racing has finished is it best to head straight for the station or just hang around in a pub or are bars open there?

The station is close to the track, so we usually head back to London.
  • Options
    2.30. Able Friend
  • Options
    edited June 2015

1 6 Solow 11-8f
    2 8 Esoterique 16-1
    3 2 Cougar Mountain 16-1
  • Options
    Awesome ride on Solow. Quality start to the week.
  • Options
    Solow the machine, A win to start the week that's how we like it!!!!!
  • Options
    Able Friend- Animal Kingdom mark 2
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

2:30 solow
    3:05 finnegan
    3:40 muthmir
    4:20 gleneagles
    5:00 fun mac
    5:35 Harvard man ew

Finnegan now a non runner
  • Options
    Don't fancy Gleneagles later as already mentioned. Gonna have a little bet on the French horse.
  • Options
    good start: if War Dept., Muthmir and Washington DC come in .. I'll have six months in the Bahamas .. is it me or is the grass on the course longer than usual ? .. perhaps to keep some moisture in the ground ?
  • Options
    WTF has that twat gok wan got to do with racing
  • Options
    Hoping for a big run from War Department in the next.
  • Options
    Shag said:

he likes riding stallions
  • Options
    Shag said:

what with Balding as well .. there are too many dodgy old queens on display .. get on with the racing ((:>)
  • Options
    War Department nearly stacked it. Hope horse is ok.
  • Options

War Department nearly stacked it. Hope horse is ok.

think he 'pulled a muscle' in running .. nearly pulled up
  • Options
    Buratino wow
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited June 2015

1 5 Buratino 6-1
    2 2 Air Force Blue 7-2
    3 7 Elezam 12-1
  • Options
    Sole Power should be spot on for this.
  • Options
    Gleneagles will not lose - 8/13 is a steal!
  • Options

1 2 Goldream 20-1
    2 7 Medicean Man 50-1
    3 8 Muthmir 3-1
  • Options

1 2 Goldream 20-1
    2 7 Medicean Man 50-1
    3 8 Muthmir 3-1

Cracking race & a great ride by Martin Harley with fierce competition from the other two.
  • Options
    Muthmir unlucky congratulations robert cowell and Goldream
  • Options
    I know nothing.

Gleneagles wins at a canter
  • Options
    Gleneagles justifying his 8-15 price
  • Options
    That was a quality 10 minutes of TV.

100 year old lady giving tips, then the poshest man on earth talking about his Frankel statue followed by zara philips showing of arms like Hulk Hogan.
  • Options
    Just watch the races as I can't stand Gok bloody Wan and the Ascot fashion show !!