Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Winning the lottery - what would you do?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Yeah the winnings is just 1mil.

Like the idea of a Jordan Belfort impression. His mrs is something else
  • Options
    beat me to it Fanny, I was going to send him to a proper tailor.
  • Options
    I normally do the Euro's so if I won that....

Spend on a landrover car - I created a customized one and it came to £110,000 lol

I would definitely resign!

I would only tell my close family.
  • Options

Buy Iceland and eat all their Nobbly Bobbly's.

My wife laughs at me whenever I buy these when we're out. I love them.
  • Options
    First thing I'd do after checking the numbers twice would be to book a family holiday.

First thing I'd buy is a pucka jaguar c type replica.

I'd tell close family and friends

I love my job, so no.

Wouldn't go public.

If it was the euro millions....

I'd do the same first thing

Buy a real jaguar c type

Close friends and family

Yes, I dont love my job that much

Still wouldn't go public.
  • Options
    Don't do the Lotto, but I have never forgotten a clip I saw many years ago on that great BBC series the Rock & Roll Years, I think it was in the 60's a young man in New York inherited Millions and chose to give it all away to the poor residents of the big apple. People queued up for days as he dished it all out. The sad ending was the day after he committed suicide, very sad. Can't remember his name.
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    Sort myself and close family friends financially, then love to make a poor families dream come true. You know like invest in education in some poor child/ children.
    Visit a run down part of the world and be able to change a families, or more, lives.
    That would be worth more than anything material.
    Like I say, I would sort my own family and close friends first though.

I think travelling to various less well off countries as a youth gives you a great outlook on life.
  • Options
    Knowing my luck I'd get run over by a bus whilst checking the numbers on my phone.
  • Options
    First thing I'd do is wonder how that happened because I don't do the lottery and I never will. As Dr Johnson said, "It's a tax on the stupid".