Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

23 June - Press Conference

Paul Green ‏@NewsShopperSprt 20m
Charlton's new manager Bob Peeters to hold his first press conference later this morning. I'll be off to The Valley shortly. #cafc

Comments

• Options
    Hopefully some good news(!) on Vetokele...
  • Options
    ....and a whole new squad
  • Options
    cafc-west said:

Hopefully some good news(!) on Vetokele...

........and on the OS to keep Henry happy :-)
  • Options
    Do we know what time this is due to begin?
  • Options
    Dizzle said:

11.00 am I believe

• Options

Dizzle said:

11.00 am I believe

Cheers Henry
  • Options
    Given that the club haven't mentioned this anywhere (from what I can tell) I'm assuming no real news. Look forward to being proved wrong!
  • Options
    I take it it's too much to put this live ( audio) on Charlton Player?
  • Options
    Mick Everett ‏@Addickted05 1h
    Press conference this morning at 11am, where Bob Peeters meets the media. Mr R Duchâtelet and Chair Richard Murray will also attend.
  • Options

Press conference this morning at 11am, where Bob Peeters meets the media. Mr R Duchâtelet and Chair Richard Murray will also attend.

Thanks , Henry

Thought you might be invited though.....

:-)

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    So are we not allowed to call Roland Roland, then? Mr R Duchatelet, indeed...Anyone would think he was a millionaire business man or something ;-)
  • Options
    CAFCofficial: PRESS CONFERENCE: Bob Peeters, Roland Duchâtelet and Richard Murray are due to meet the press any minute. Stay tuned for quotes... #cafc
  • Options
    Im tuned....
  • Options

Thanks , Henry

Thought you might be invited though.....

:-)

I'm there as the Supporters' Trust rep.

• Options
    CAFCofficial: Bob Peeters is up first.... #cafc

CAFCofficial: BP: I had a good chat with Roland. When the job as Charlton manager comes in you don't hesitate. #cafc

CAFCofficial: BP: My first question was "When's the first flight to London?" I'm very happy to be be here #cafc

CAFCofficial: BP: Our ambition is to do better than last season #cafc

CAFCofficial: BP: We have already made a good signing. Yoni Buyens was one of the best midfielders in the Belgian league. #cafc
  • Options
    Charlton Athletic FC ‏@CAFCofficial 5m

Bob Peeters is up first.... #cafc

BP: I had a good chat with Roland. When the job as Charlton manager comes in you don't hesitate. #cafc

BP: My first question was "When's the first flight to London?" I'm very happy to be be here #cafc

BP: Our ambition is to do better than last season #cafc
  • Options
    my Mum (God bless her) would have called that an "old fasioned look" from CP
  • Options
    CAFCofficial: BP: We need to bring in players that can play in the Championship. It's a tough league. Anybody can beat anybody. #cafc
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Better than last season? Couldn't get much worse could it?…Could it?
  • Options
    Charlton Athletic FC ‏@CAFCofficial 4m

BP: We have already made a good signing. Yoni Buyens was one of the best midfielders in the Belgian league. #cafc
  • Options
    CAFCofficial: BP: We'd like Michael Morrison to stay. It's up to the player, hopefully he'll make the right decision. #cafc
  • Options

That's cruel, RR !

Need another period of rehab now....

• Options

BP: We need to bring in players that can play in the Championship. It's a tough league. Anybody can beat anybody. #cafc
  • Options
    CAFCofficial: BP: We are talking to Poyet. He's a very talented player. We've made a contact offer and we also hope he makes a good decision #cafc
  • Options

BP: We'd like Michael Morrison to stay. It's up to the player, hopefully he'll make the right decision. #cafc
  • Options
    Crikey all the rubbish news accounts on twitter really clutter the #cafc.
  • Options
    CAFCofficial: BP: I'm known for good organisation and shape. We've seen in the World Cup that teams with good organisation are successful #cafc
  • Options
    Great to see how ambitious we are - "do better than last year" - that will help get Poyet signed up, I'm sure...