Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

23 June - Press Conference

14567810»

Comments

• Options
    Probably once in the years since we were promoted to the premier league did we have out squad sorted this early in the break. Jeffers and Murphy did not come in to the club until the last minute. all this doom and gloom now seems to be very premature.

It would be nice to know what RD's plans are and we should continue to ask for them but don't hold your breath. You are as likely yo get a coherent plan from RD as we did from Murray or Alwen or Fryer or TJ & MS.
  • Options
    razil said:

SR we are currently 4-5 (even the new coach admits this) proven ch level players short from the first 11-13, have you forgotten Sheffield? I don't think we need worry too much about displacing established first team players..

Morrison signed up...one more piece in the puzzle. I'm glad the coach has been open about the need to sign four more and I hope they are £1M + players who really enhance the current squad. We are still in June and just signed Buyens, Vetokele and Morrison. Time to forget January as we are in a different place now and it appears Duchatelet has his cheque book out!
    From his language and track record at Liege I don't think he is going to faff about with the final signings. I'm sure there are plenty of players across Europe who are good enough to fill those final slots.
    Talking of Sheffield, I look forward to our next quarter final - perhaps we will have the quality and determination to do the job next time?

• Options
    Curb_It said:

Curb_It said:

Curb_It said:

Why do people get so worked up about people being made redundant. It happens all round the world and is no reason to be all anti rd

What a horrible comment.

How on earth is that horrible? It's a fact of life.
    Because when people lose their jobs peoples lives are affected - im really shocked by your attitude to peoples livelihoods.
    I'm aware, I'm not celebrating any redundancy I'm just making a point as to why people shouldn't be anti rd over this.

It happens. I've been made redundant before and I will do again. My dads even been made redundant about 10 times. It unfortunately is a fact of life. No maliciousness in what I'm saying at all
    But You came across malicious and disrespectful.

"Bye bye jan.".. I've read some horrible shit on here but that's high up on the shit list.
    Agreed, it was the bye, bye bit that got my back up.
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    @seriously_red‌ we haven't actually signed them yet.. (Except Buyens)
  • Options
    razil said:

@seriously_red‌ we haven't actually signed them yet.. (Except Buyens)

Buyens done; Vetokele getting over the line according to the thread; Morrison and Poyet?

Let's see what the team sheet looks like vs Liege and, more importantly how they play.

• Options

razil said:

SR we are currently 4-5 (even the new coach admits this) proven ch level players short from the first 11-13, have you forgotten Sheffield? I don't think we need worry too much about displacing established first team players..

Talking of Sheffield, I look forward to our next quarter final - perhaps we will have the quality and determination to do the job next time?

You'll probably be dead :-)
  • Options
    Seriously_dead ?