Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Hall of shame

2»

Comments

• Options

That bloke who starts threads with 'What's your favourite biscuit?'

Plus all the bedwetters like OohAah.

Soggy biscuit mmmmmmmmm
  • Options
    Darren Pitcher for sure for his "Mickey Mouse club" comments.

Danny Murphy for his condescending attitude and you can lob Marcus Bent, JFH and Jerome Thomas in there too.
  • Options
    jimmy floyd piggy bank
  • Options
    Paul Walsh - seems embarassed he ever played for us.

Eamon Dunphy.
  • Options
    If we were to have a Top.5 Hall of Shame vote.. can mine go to

Jermaine Defoe
    Darren Pitcher
    Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink
    Danny Murphy
    Scott Parker
  • Options
    Dowie and par-doo-doo in a league of their own when it comes to the shame game.

Pardew wins easily....

players?

Pitcher
    Jimmy Fraud Hasselbaink
    Alan McOxo Tower
    Marcus Bent
    Danny Murphy

• Options
    edited June 2014
    If you are putting Poyet in why not put

Riga
    Powell
    Dyer
    Stephens
    Hughes
    Gower
    Pritchard
    Hollands
    Green
    Hamer
    Dervite

Would people please grow up, Poyet has done nothing wrong, yes it is very disappointing, but we are not blameless
    It took a good season for us to offer him a contract, if we had faith in him why was it not done last year,

Can anyone on here honestly say had hey been in Poyet's shoes they would of stayed
  • Options

If you are putting Poyet in why not put

Riga
    Powell
    Dyer
    Stephens
    Hughes
    Gower
    Pritchard
    Hollands
    Green
    Hamer
    Dervite

Would people please grow up, Poyet has done nothing wrong, yes it is very disappointing, but we are not blameless
    It took a good season for us to offer him a contract, if we had faith in him why was it not done last year,

Can anyone on here honestly say had hey been in Poyet's shoes they would of stayed

Yes.
  • Options
    It is better to say what you would expect your son to do. I would respect his decision to leave, but expect him to do it in a way like Shelvey or Jenkinson. Is life just about money - or how you conduct yourself. If you are at a club for 8 years and they have helped you become the player you are - you owe it to the club and the fans to conduct yourself in a better way than he has. Anyway - that is my last word on the subject - wil focus on Charlton players now and he is not one of them and can do one.
  • Options

It is better to say what you would expect your son to do. I would respect his decision to leave, but expect him to do it in a way like Shelvey or Jenkinson. Is life just about money - or how you conduct yourself. If you are at a club for 8 years and they have helped you become the player you are - you owe it to the club and the fans to conduct yourself in a better way than he has. Anyway - that is my last word on the subject - wil focus on Charlton players now and he is not one of them and can do one.

I wish people would stop mentioning Shelvey and Jenkinson its getting boring now
    Why would you sign a contract knowing that it then puts your team in control and could price you out of a move, and been forced to stay

Would anyone really want that, a player at your club who does not want to be there, if he wants to move let him go and it will benefit both parties
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Why is what Defoe done not okay but what Poyet done is just fine?
  • Options
    All this stuff about Shelvey and Jenkinson, ok they signed a contarct but still jumped ship at the first opportunity.

Can't see that Diego done anything wrong, his contract is up and he's decided to seek new pastures, its not as if he's led us on that he's signing and then doesn't.

Players come and go but the club goes on.

Muttley above asks 'is life just about money'? Well according to most people on here it is as they are moaning that we're not getting any money for Poyet.
  • Options

The thing with Defoe is that he contributed absolutely nothing to this club. Poyet carried us a few games last season, and without him we would have gone down.
  • Options

The thing with Defoe is that he contributed absolutely nothing to this club. Poyet carried us a few games last season, and without him we would have gone down.
    Plus when Defoe has been interviewd in the past he has mentioned West Ham training him and helping him but he never mentions us
  • Options
    Plus whenever Defoe scored against us he gloated in front of the Charlton fans. Could you ever imagine Poyet doing that?
  • Options
    Danny Murphy
    Kermogant
    Scott Parker
    Jermaine Defoe
  • Options
    I would say Pitcher tops the list with his mickey mouse tie and snide comments. Tried to have 5 names but couldn't leave any of these names out.

Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink
    Danny Murphy
    Scott Parker
    Defoe
    Pardew
  • Options
    JaShea99 said:

Plus whenever Defoe scored against us he gloated in front of the Charlton fans. Could you ever imagine Poyet doing that?

No can't imagine him scoring against anyone.

Poyet plays a few games and decides to jump ship. Not bothered that he left but it's the way he's gone about it that don't sit right with me

For me Defoe is no worse than Poyet, who has strung the club along and thrown a lot of time and effort back into the clubs face
  • Options
    Whenever Defoe played against us he got loads of abuse so I don't blame him for gloating when he scored, which was quite often. If you can't take it don't give it.

How do you know that Poyet has strung the club along? Maybe he was assessing his options?
  • Options
    Danny Mills for cheapening the spirit and meaning of Christmas.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Macronate said:

Danny Mills for cheapening the spirit and meaning of Christmas.

Probably more pertinent than any of the other examples on here.....

• Options

Parker
  • Options
    Lenny Glover.

PS: better not tell our Len