Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Brasil vs Chile

Comments

• Options
    Fancy Chile in the shoot out, hope that isn't the kiss of death !
  • Options
    Brilliant game.
    Whatever happens, Chile should be very proud of themselves.
  • Options
    go Brasil
  • Options
    Chile have been real quality in this and their other matches. I'm hoping they make it through these penalties. Certainly, not short of confidence. And neither should they be!
  • Options
    Let's watch Scholari go mental!
  • Options
    Chile are going out, they look so fatigued.
  • Options
    Home end or home end?
  • Options
    Smash 'em Chile
  • Options
    hahaha England players giving advice on taking penalties.
  • Options
    Shit pen but Cesar was yards off his line
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    what a willy
  • Options
    Better team lost. Great shame..
  • Options
    Columbia will destroy these.
  • Options
    I hate pens
  • Options
    Incredible that the woodwork saves Brazil TWICE
  • Options
    Good, Chile petty fouls, shocking officiating. Brasil were trying to win it and deserved it.
  • Options
    Fantastic. Great performance by Chile but Brazil were the better side.
  • Options

Good, Chile petty fouls, shocking officiating. Brasil were trying to win it and deserved it.

Wot ??

• Options

Better team lost. Great shame..

Bollox.
  • Options
    Gutted. Not a fan of Brazil especially in this world cup.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Superb game of football. Such tension in that shoot-out. Desperately wanted Neymar to score, but gutted for Jara & Chile. Very well taken pen, but so unlucky to wallop the post. I think Brazil, as a country, needed that win, but Chile have done their fans & country proud and their fans themselves have been fantastic. So close, with Pinella's brilliant shot against the bar. A delight to watch them in this tournament.
  • Options
    Only saw extra time and pens. Pro Brazil bias from the commentators was a bit OTT. Not a particularly good Brazil team in my humble although I didn't see the 90 mins so they may have been fabulous.
  • Options

Disagree 100%. Thought Chile were the better team & that the officiating was spot on. Blatant handball for the disallowed goal.,
  • Options
    Brazil did shade it but still not impressed by them.
  • Options

Disagree 100%. Thought Chile were the better team & that the officiating was spot on. Blatant handball for the disallowed goal.,
    What about the first half pen. Hulk was clipped, even the BBC said it was a pen.
  • Options

Only saw extra time and pens. Pro Brazil bias from the commentators was a bit OTT. Not a particularly good Brazil team in my humble although I didn't see the 90 mins so they may have been fabulous.

No, they were as lucky as they were in their Group. Very, very ordinary.
  • Options

What about the first half pen. Hulk was clipped, even the BBC said it was a pen.
    Bollox
  • Options
    BBC trying to deflect the fact that Brazil have been really poor all tournament by saying they might be good, one day. Even though it's over halfway through the tournament and its not getting any better...
  • Options

Bollox

What about hitting the woodwork twice?

You do talk a load of bollox at times.
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    At least Alan Hansen's happy :-(