Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

New Millwall deal means they can bus their fans in from Kent

13»

Comments

• Options
    Not sure how our commercial director is still in a job. Plenty of fans raised concerns, he belittled them all and now we seemingly are taking legal action against euro ferries (who don't have a ferry) and have a different sponsor for next season.

• Options

A ferry company that doesn't own a ferry. What could possibly go wrong.

Land ferries, innit.

• Options

Not sure how our commercial director is still in a job. Plenty of fans raised concerns, he belittled them all and now we seemingly are taking legal action against euro ferries (who don't have a ferry) and have a different sponsor for next season.

Who's your sponsor for next season?.......secretly hoping for "99p Stores".....
  • Options
    Fumbluff said:

I seem to recall seeing a rather sensational headline along the lines of 'Millwall sign a lucrative sponsorship deal with Apple.'

However, I believe it transpired that the principle of the third party, a fruit and veg stall holder in Deptford market, had to put a hold on the deal due to an impending illegal copyright challenge in the High Court brought by a well known electronics manufacturer.

'Ted's Hardware' a stall in the same market are standing by with a counter-offer should the court case go the wrong way.
  • Options
    Fumbluff said:

http://www.newsshopper.co.uk/sport/13318204.Millwall_kit_gets_a_makeover_as_new_sponsors_confirmed/
  • Options

What ? Both of them ?
  • Options
    That shirt is actually disgusting.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited June 2015
    Dansk_Red said:

Fumbluff said:

http://www.newsshopper.co.uk/sport/13318204.Millwall_kit_gets_a_makeover_as_new_sponsors_confirmed/
    “Wallis Teagan have refurbished the club shop, home dressing room plus a number of executive boxes and we are excited that such a successful local company are becoming the club's principal partners for the 2015/16 campaign.”

Sounds like a deal struck using guidance straight out of the FIFA Handbook on Sponsorship to me....
  • Options
    Granpa said:

What ? Both of them ?

Maybe they can ferry them in on the non-existant ferry.
  • Options
    Proper League One kit that.
  • Options

The strange thing is that this firm and its fantasy ferry service has been well known in East Kent going back to about 2009.
    I have the old fashioned view that it's the job of a local paper to ask awkward questions about deals like this when they happen rather than simply put out the club line.
  • Options

You had me going there, until I noticed no Group 4 signage on it!
  • Options

That shirt is actually disgusting.

It always is SHG!! :wink:
  • Options
    First service just announced - Swaleside, Cookham Wood, Rochester, Maidstone. Mr Scally (or more correctly his adviser) now penning his letter to local newspapers.
  • Options
    sm said:

First service just announced - Swaleside, Cookham Wood, Rochester, Maidstone. Mr Scally (or more correctly his adviser) now penning his letter to local newspapers.

First service due after 5000, not sure if that is miles or fans. Booked for 2018.