Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Brazil v Colombia

Comments

• Options
    should of sent him off to make up for all the crap decisions he has given them
  • Options

Red card surely

Was my first reaction too.
  • Options
    Come on Columbia!
  • Options
    COME ON YOU REDS
  • Options
    my 2-2 bet is back on haha come on u reds
  • Options
    Incredible. I didn't want to believe Croatia was fixed, and now I'm watching this
  • Options
    Are u a Croatian Charlton fan?
  • Options
    Minimal Additional time will be played.
  • Options
    Great game, despite some poor officials. Colombia, for me, have been the best team in this tournament and they're putting in a great show now.

Much as I agree Rodriguez has been battered, that was a dreadful hit on Neymar too. Would love a Colombia equaliser & et win!
  • Options
    Brazil aren't going to go out of this tournament to a dodgy refereeing decision. They could easily win it with one though.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    badsanta haha
  • Options
    Any team but Germany
  • Options

Any team but Germany

sorry but Germany are a better team, as much as I hate to say it. Fingers crossed Holland win the final still
  • Options
    Hope Germany smash these.

Joke ref after joke ref have dragged Brazil through these games.
  • Options
    Thought Brazil were the better team, more energy and competitive, hardly let Colombia settle.
  • Options
    I have grown up watching Brazil but this team is not good and its obvious to most fans that they have had some #cough#help on occasions. Charlton could beat them at the valley lol. (actually we are better away lol..we could beat them at the Maracana)
  • Options
    Gutted for Colombia & James Rodriguez in particular. Haven't been impressed with Brazil in this tournament, but they did show a lot more urgency with tonight's performance.

That said, poor refereeing throughout & Fernandinho & Cesar both could have gone. On course to smash our work prediction comp, so a little happy with that...although that was before I had seen Colombia play.
  • Options
    There wasn't much "Brazilian flair" on show in that match.
  • Options
    Worst Brazil team I've seen.

They were workmanlike in 94 but they knew their limits and USA 94 was generally shit.

This team are a horrible bunch of players. It's a sad state of affairs when I'd rather Germany. Not brought myself to Argentina yet, but this Brazil team aren't far off on the dirt scale.
  • Options
    This World Cup started so great but after the last round and todays games, it is really petering out for me.

Just seems to be the stronger nations with individual more talented players sneaking past the spirited teams.

Really hoping Costa Rica can beat Robben..............oops meant Netherlands tomorrow.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Incredible. I didn't want to believe Croatia was fixed, and now I'm watching this

Really?

Ref was poor for both sides.
  • Options
    They will miss Tiago against the Germans. That could be crucial.
  • Options
    Anyone but Brazil.

I've actually been of this opinion in every World Cup for as long as I can remember. Its because of the way it seems like the world and his wife cream their pants at the mere sight of the Brazil shirt. I'm too young to remember the team of 1970, so I've never seen a Brazil side that can justify that sort of adulation. And when they get the luck and the decisions throughout the tournament despite being, at best, ordinary, it just makes it worse. I'm sick of it, they're just not that good.

Since England went out, I've been rooting for "Any European Team", but failing that, anyone at all other than Brazil.
  • Options

This World Cup started so great but after the last round and todays games, it is really petering out for me.

Just seems to be the stronger nations with individual more talented players sneaking past the spirited teams.

Really hoping Costa Rica can beat Robben..............oops meant Netherlands tomorrow.

I would say most world cups are won by individuals, the top class players make the difference...such as Neymar. But Brazil have been poor and Fred is worse than Church. They have had a lot of help from officials in this tournament but its not mentioned for some reason
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    This is by no means a vintage Brazil. And they are prepared to kick lumps out of an an opposition star player in the same way Naymer has been roughed up in every game in this tournament. But the anti Brazil bias on this site since the start of this tournament and the hysterical claims about some sort of FIFA conspiracy to ensure Brazil win it is beyond a joke!
  • Options
    I don't think there's a conspiracy. I think they're lucky and shit.
  • Options

This is by no means a vintage Brazil. And they are prepared to kick lumps out of an an opposition star player in the same way Naymer has been roughed up in every game in this tournament. But the anti Brazil bias on this site since the start of this tournament and the hysterical claims about some sort FIFA conspiracy to ensure Brazil win it is beyond a joke!

if you watch each game you will see it is not a joke or conspiracy. But feel free to love Brazil like the rest of FIFA

• Options
    I missed the hysterical claims also haha
  • Options

Anyone but Brazil.

I've actually been of this opinion in every World Cup for as long as I can remember. Its because of the way it seems like the world and his wife cream their pants at the mere sight of the Brazil shirt. I'm too young to remember the team of 1970, so I've never seen a Brazil side that can justify that sort of adulation. And when they get the luck and the decisions throughout the tournament despite being, at best, ordinary, it just makes it worse. I'm sick of it, they're just not that good.

Since England went out, I've been rooting for "Any European Team", but failing that, anyone at all other than Brazil.

I said something like that about Brazil before the tournament except for the 82 side which played the best football I have ever seen.
  • Options

I would say most world cups are won by individuals, the top class players make the difference...such as Neymar. But Brazil have been poor and Fred is worse than Church. They have had a lot of help from officials in this tournament but its not mentioned for some reason
    True the big players normally make the difference, i just have really enjoyed watching the spirited teams like Colombia, Chile, USA & Mexico to name some, so to see them all crash out, has put a dampener on the World Cup for me before we even get to he Semi Finals.

Hopefully Costa Rica will pull off a miracle tomorrow.