Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Strauss calls KP a c*** live and broadcasted !

2»

Comments

• Options
    Ha. Bumble just showed an old photo of Strauss with hair. When he finished, Strauss said there's a word for you. But I won't say it. Nice one Straussie.
  • Options

Ha. Bumble just showed an old photo of Strauss with hair. When he finished, Strauss said there's a word for you. But I won't say it. Nice one Straussie.

Lol. Good guy Straussy - would have been perfect as England coach/overlord. Bloody Sky again.
  • Options
    Absolutely in no way whatsoever would he have been a good England coach. Hussain and Atherton run rings around him in the commentary box, whether in terms of wit or tactical acumen. I simply don't think he's very smart.
  • Options
    Leuth said:

Absolutely in no way whatsoever would he have been a good England coach. Hussain and Atherton run rings around him in the commentary box, whether in terms of wit or tactical acumen. I simply don't think he's very smart.

Yet Strauss captained the best ever English team, a team that was feared around the world. Strauss is very tactically aware, although that doesnt automatically mean he would be a good coach. Would have liked Vaughen to be given the role myself
  • Options
    Ben18 said:

At his age, and with injuries he's had, the only reason to play 4 day cricket would be to seek a test recall. A recall which he has been told is never going to happen by the ECB.

He may as well prolong his playing career by playing just the short formats, and earn as much as he can by being a global 20/20 mercenary.

I don't mind Pietersen at all, I think he's been a fantastic player for us in the last 10 years

Completely disagree.. from a Surrey fan and an avid watcher of the ipl I will say that dispite a 39 on Wednesday has been in disastrous form this year and the reason for it is in t20 cricket you don't get enough time in the middle to find form. If he doesn't find form the IPL contracts will dry up! And to find form a couple of championship games against attacks like Kents ;) would do him the world of good! Having said that I wouldn't want him in the Surrey team right now unless we get injuries..