Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

2014/2015 Weekly betting thread

Comments

• Options
    Nicholas said:

Bristol City
    Notts c
    Slovakia

19/1

B City down to 10men. Bastards
  • Options
    Shite Bristol city
  • Options
    I know we have a terrible record against them but should Millwall be favourites next week given the poor run they are on?

That's how most of the books have priced it up.

• Options

I know we have a terrible record against them but should Millwall be favourites next week given the poor run they are on?

That's how most of the books have priced it up.

They'll never take into account our 11 wins in 65 games :)
  • Options
    had a btts and match result treble

England W
    Czech republic W
    Italy - drew 1-1

such good odds £2 stake would of returned £277.20
  • Options
    England outright 23/20

Draw HT Eng FT 4/1
  • Options
    Reckon Scotland 2-1 Naismith
  • Options

England outright 23/20

Draw HT Eng FT 4/1

Glad I did my main bet on England win and not the HT FT !

• Options
    This week:

middlesbrough
    macclesfield
    notts co
    chorley

about 13/1
  • Options
    Find it a bit bizzare that Millwall are 17/10 to beat us Saturday. They're at the bottom of the table and we're up there, having not lost at home all season.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    http://welovebetting.co.uk/profit-loss/profit-loss-championship/ looks like if we put a tenner on each match of us to win since the start we'd have the biggest profit so far this season
  • Options
    On Valencia to win 2-0, Roma to win 3-2, Barca to win 3-2 treble at over 3000/1... Fucking barca
  • Options
    CAFCsayer said:

On Valencia to win 2-0, Roma to win 3-2, Barca to win 3-2 treble at over 3000/1... Fucking barca

Barca are playing Valencia??
  • Options

CAFCsayer said:

Barca are playing Valencia??
    *Villareal
  • Options
    Ah gotcha

I had Villarreal, Porto, Roma, Juve, Barca -1.....so obvious Barca decided they only wanted to win 1-0 today.
  • Options
    Juve done you as well mate. I did Sevilla, Roma,Ac Milan and Juve -1 @40/1. I didn't contemplate for one min that that it was a local derby and it was the worst odds of the lot. poxy Juventus
  • Options
    Nicholas said:

Juve done you as well mate. I did Sevilla, Roma,Ac Milan and Juve -1 @40/1. I didn't contemplate for one min that that it was a local derby and it was the worst odds of the lot. poxy Juventus

Na I just had barca -1, all the rest were just to win.
  • Options
    On sat I had

Man utd
    Bristol Rvrs
    Southend
    Bournemouth
    MK Dons
    Swindon

Up until the 88th minute all I needed was Swindon. Swindon take the lead against Fleetwood. I'm coming in to the tune of 100 odd quid. I am aware that Millwall have pulled a goal back around the 70 minute mark after being 2 down. Then disaster, as Jeff Stelling utters the words "and the comeback is complete at the Goldsands, Millwall have equalised"

F'n fuming. Had to be them of all teams as well. The Championship is often the hardest division to call, but after the way they played last week I thgt they were pretty average, and B'mouth shld nail them.

So long after most of us were getting over the disappointment of last week's 0-0, they are still haunting me
  • Options
    Tomorrow night Vanarama (whatever that is)

Gateshead
    Eastleigh
    Chester
    Kidderminster
    Woking
    Bristol Rovers
    Dover draw
    Halifax draw

338:1
  • Options
    Tonight's near but so far courtesy of Nancy. 106 return aswel :(
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    cafc4life said:

Tonight's near but so far courtesy of Nancy. 106 return aswel :(

Acca's that miss by one are killers. First one I've seen from you in a while mate. I've been experimenting with in plays from footy super tips recently. Ain't all that to be honest. Had this bad boy last thurs....see if I can repeat it tonight
  • Options
    Yeah mate I had a few weeks off betting back on the grind now tho had these two the weekend let down by one team on both. Nearly 400 quid if they come in. Plymouth conceding 94th min hurt a bit haha then was waiting on chelsea and they didn't turn up
  • Options
    Nancy let me down last night as well. I watched a bit of it on Bet365....possibly the worst standard of professional football i've seen in a long time.

• Options
    edited December 2014
    Liverpool
    Halifax
    Barnsley
    Torquay
  • Options
    Liverpool, crystal palace and Newcastle @ 11/1
  • Options
    Man u -1
    Wba v West Ham btts
    Swansea v Qpr over 2.5
    Barnsley v Donny over 2.5

16/1
  • Options
    Just need Everton and Chelsea 2mo nite. Who knows.....
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    Had some nice ones tonight
  • Options
    IdleHans said:

Tomorrow night Vanarama (whatever that is)

Gateshead
    Eastleigh
    Chester
    Kidderminster
    Woking
    Bristol Rovers
    Dover draw
    Halifax draw

338:1

So close! Bristol draw and Halifax win.
  • Options
    cafc4life said:

Had some nice one tonight

Good stuff mate. If you're up for putting stakes like that down then you might benefit from the in plays from footy super tips. They are okay, but I'm not in a position to stick decent enough wads down to get decent returns