Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

2014/2015 Weekly betting thread

Comments

• Options
    Also:

Saints
    Chelsea
    Charlton
    Brizzle citeh
    Burton Albion
    Man City
    Bournemouth
    Watford
    Norwich

£5 returns £470
  • Options
    edited December 2014

On Monday Bet365 are doing their £50 in-play bet offer on the United/Liverpool game. If you place a £50 pre-match stake, and then place a £50 in play bet, they'll refund it if it loses.

What I always do is this:

Place £50 on over 0.5 goals at something like 1/10.
    As soon as the game kick's off, place £50 on the 0-0 draw.

If it is 0-0, you've won £500 odd quid
    If it is anything else you win about £2.

Risk-free

Normally that make you place bets bigger then 1/2 for the free bet offer to stand. Read the T&Cs if you decide to do it
  • Options
    With the bet365 offeri nomrally stick 50 quid on the win double chance, and do the 50 quid in play on the draw

0-0's are too rare
  • Options
    I've done it about ten times. Any bet irrespective of odds is fine
  • Options

I've done it about ten times. Any bet irrespective of odds is fine

Has it ever finished 0-0?
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    Yeah had it three times. Last season quite a few of the high profile games ended 0-0. Mourinho liked them
  • Options

Yeah had it three times. Last season quite a few of the high profile games ended 0-0. Mourinho liked them

Nice. I can see this being a low scoring affair. Neither team will want to lose, especially Rodgers.

Cue 4-4 thriller.
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    Nicholas said:

On Monday Bet365 are doing their £50 in-play bet offer on the United/Liverpool game. If you place a £50 pre-match stake, and then place a £50 in play bet, they'll refund it if it loses.

What I always do is this:

Place £50 on over 0.5 goals at something like 1/10.
    As soon as the game kick's off, place £50 on the 0-0 draw.

If it is 0-0, you've won £500 odd quid
    If it is anything else you win about £2.

Risk-free

Normally that make you place bets bigger then 1/2 for the free bet offer to stand. Read the T&Cs if you decide to do it
    http://www.bet365.com/extra/extra.aspx?ContentPath=Promotions,Soccer,PremierLeagueFreeBet
  • Options
    Little win today
  • Options
    Best thing about it is that if it is 0-0 come the 60th minute, you can see the notes stacking up in the cash-out box
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Heart ruling head bet for tonight just £4 on Darren Bent to score anytime and Brighton to win at 11/4.
  • Options
    Fulham btts
    Port vale btts

Double 26/1
  • Options
    Who's that with Nicholas?
  • Options
    Bwin mate.
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    Nicholas said:

Bwin mate.

I used them for enhanced odds on Man united to beat Palace and couldn't believe they charge you to withdraw, so withdrew and will never use them again.
  • Options
    I detest them as well for that. The reason I haven't closed my account down yet is because their btts and win odds are so much better then any other site, occasionally Coral match them but the rest are no where near. All their other betting is pretty shit. But I do think it's worth keeping just for that bet. As soon as they lower the odds to match the other betting company's I will close it too.
  • Options
    Nicholas said:

I detest them as well for that. The reason I haven't closed my account down yet is because their btts and win odds are so much better then any other site, occasionally Coral match them but the rest are no where near. All their other betting is pretty shit. But I do think it's worth keeping just for that bet. As soon as they lower the odds to match the other betting company's I will close it too.

Fair enough,understandable if you make it up with odds, the hit isn't as big if you're claiming big money which BTTS/win bets would reap.
  • Options
    Sheff Wed big at 5/4
  • Options

Sheff Wed big at 5/4

Don'y you mean massive?
  • Options

Nicholas said:

Bwin mate.

I used them for enhanced odds on Man united to beat Palace and couldn't believe they charge you to withdraw, so withdrew and will never use them again.
    How much do they charge you?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I went to withdraw £20 quid and they charged me £1.50 dont know if it's more if you withdraw more. £1.50 is not a lot but there is no way they should charge you to withdraw your own money.
  • Options
    Nicholas said:

I went to withdraw £20 quid and they charged me £1.50 dont know if it's more if you withdraw more. £1.50 is not a lot but there is no way they should charge you to withdraw your own money.

Totally agree it's not about the amount it's the principal of it.
  • Options

Sheff Wed big at 5/4

Just about sums me luck up, although i did get on united today, including -1, -2
  • Options
    Nicholas said:

Some cash machines do....

A very infrequent gambler and never heard f this practice before. I am shocked.
  • Options
    If they didn't charge you £1.50 then there wouldn't be a cash machine there. So what's it going to be? A small fee or no cash at all?
  • Options
    No one should ever be charged for withdrawing there own money. Same as paying to have a piss, it's human nature . Basically sums up what a joke Britain is
  • Options
    Inter milan, Everton and trabzonspor @ 3/1
  • Options
    Congrats
  • Options
    Cheers : )
  • Options
    Chelsea and Southampton at 11/8 looks tasty