Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

2014/2015 Weekly betting thread

Comments

• Huddersfield concede a 90th minute equaliser to rob me again today of another £468
  • smiffyboy said:

Huddersfield concede a 90th minute equaliser to rob me again today of another £468

Killer. And Rotherham's first was in the 88th min.

Naively I put 2 Scottish games in my Acca today without realising they don't play until 2mo, but it's still alive
  • And a poxy deflection
  • I'm sorry mate. Get on the cash out wagon next time
  • Don't do cash out no point betting if your not gonna let it run and bail out
  • Someone won 510k with coral today on a £13 fifteen team acca

What a Christmas for that man!
  • See that earlier, what a way to start the new year
  • Great day for bets. All the top sides across all four divisions won
  • My f'n £10 to £1k challenge died today. The pot was at £134 and Celtic couldn't even beat the 2nd bottom team at home. Scottish league football is bollocks, Celtic are shit and now I have to pick a decent Acca 2mo to make up for it
  • cabbles said:

My f'n £10 to £1k challenge died today. The pot was at £134 and Celtic couldn't even beat the 2nd bottom team at home. Scottish league football is bollocks, Celtic are shit and now I have to pick a decent Acca 2mo to make up for it

Should have put it on Rangers to win.
  • Sponsored links:

• Hoping to end a losing run are

Qpr
    Mk Dons
    Sheff U
    Plymouth

Around 13s
  • Man City, Man Utd, QPR, chelsea & Bournemouth @ 21/1
  • Man utd
    Chelsea
    Middlesbrough
    Bournemouth
    MK dons
    Preston

£10 pays £536
  • AFKA: Sheff Utd is postponed so looks like your unlucky streak continues pal.
  • What happens there, is my acca void or does it just turn into a treble?
  • Drops to a treble
  • smiffyboy said:

Man utd
    Chelsea
    Middlesbrough
    Bournemouth
    MK dons
    Preston

£10 pays £536

I've gone for

B'mouth
    MK Dons
    Man City
    QPR
    Stoke
    Southend
    Barnet
    Luton
    Kidderminster

Don't usually go for anything above a five fold
  • Becomes a Treble Afka
  • Swindon, MKD & Norwich to all score O1.5 Team Goals at 5/1. Worth a tickle
  • Millwall 0 - 6 Bournemouth at 250/1, all over it!
  • Sponsored links:

• Well that crashed early didn't realise they were early ko school boy error that one so have replaced them with Swindon
  • Looks like the famous early-kick off jinx is gonna strike again. Chelsea = w**kers.
  • Nice little treble
  • MK Dons are killing me. Smashed everything at home this season, I've done them twice and they've crashed both times.

Had a 7/1 winner on the horses that has wiped out my last few losses, but my football misery continues
  • MK Dons are killing me. Smashed everything at home this season, I've done them twice and they've crashed both times.

Had a 7/1 winner on the horses that has wiped out my last few losses, but my football misery continues

which horse afka?
  • Bet365 doing their in play offer tonight for the Liverpool game. Hoping for a 0-0.

which horse afka?
    Road to Riches, which bizarrely I see this morning you also fancied in that other thread!

Anyway, it got my account back to where I want it.

• Stick with it VG. I promise you one day you'll get a 0-0
  • That was looking like a 0-0 in the making