Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

2014/2015 Weekly betting thread

Comments

• All both teams to score - QPR v WBA , Cardiff V Brentford , Crawley V Port Vale & Accrington v Wycombe - 15-2 accumulator

Three in already just need Crawley to score.
    Good luck beds
  • Prey for beds
  • QPR to win & BTTS - 7/2

3-2 robbo!!!
  • Crawley beds !!!!!!
  • cabbles said:

All both teams to score - QPR v WBA , Cardiff V Brentford , Crawley V Port Vale & Accrington v Wycombe - 15-2 accumulator

Three in already just need Crawley to score.
    Good luck beds
    Get in! Well done mate
  • Nice one both of you
  • ££££££££££££ Yes !!
  • edited December 2014
    cafc4life said:

Crawley beds !!!!!!

Hi m8.
  • Well played Beds. I doff my hat to you sir.
  • edited December 2014
    Well done Beds. I've been watching your bet all afternoon.

I can't believe someone actually won a bet (Peanuts excepted :-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Well done Beds

Finding the football bets really tough this season
  • cafc4life said:

Crawley beds !!!!!!

Hi m8.
    Hi pal
  • Bet for today. All both teams to score .

Newcastle V Sunderland
    Liverpool v Arsenal
    Twente v Willem ll ( Holland)
    Freiburg v Hannover 96 ( Germany )

Odds for the multiple is 7-1
  • Sorry Beds we're in direct competition here. A goalless draw bags me £700
  • Sorry Beds we're in direct competition here. A goalless draw bags me £700

Both failed !
  • @cafcnick1992‌ can you explain the bet365 offer tonight without me getting confused? What's the maximum that needs depositing?
  • They way I see it is you need to place a bet on Chelsea game before it kicks off, up to £50 then you get a free matched bet in play if it's the deal I'm thinking of
  • Yeah I've done over 0.5 goals for £50 then in play I will back 0-0. Then if there's a goal I get £53 back plus my £50 in play refunded (so I make £3) but if It's 0-0 then I win about 500. Just wanted to make sure that was it?
  • For the bet365 offer the maximum you need to deposit is £100. You place a bet up to £50 beforehand as normal (if it loses you lose your money) and then place another bet of the same value in play. Of the in play bet loses you get your stake back.

So if you went for the maximum amount you'd have to stake £100 altogether, but if both bets lost you'd still get £50 back.
  • Yeah I've done over 0.5 goals for £50 then in play I will back 0-0. Then if there's a goal I get £53 back plus my £50 in play refunded (so I make £3) but if It's 0-0 then I win about 500. Just wanted to make sure that was it?

Sorry, just read your post, see what your doing now, very clever.
  • Sponsored links:

• Haha that lasted long. Still, £3 up!!
  • I always do the free bet offer on 50 on the win double chance, and back the draw with the inplay. Just feel like there's more chance of a draw than a 0-0, despite the 0-0 margins being far greater.
    Especially in the big games recently, barely any of em can defend properly
  • cabbles said:

cabbles said:

cabbles said:

Aalborg done me on a 7 team accy for 620 :(

Killer. Going against our paulie, I also had Everton & Fiorentina in my Acca. But I also had Bayern n Real Madrid in that same Acca from the previous nights.....

I'm following @footysupertips £10-£1000 challenge at the mo.

Worth a look I reckon. I'm following their principles, but picking my own results. Tues was Real M, last night Bayern, tonight Villarreal. I won't bet 2mo, but will go with Chelsea on Sat.
    This is slow progress so far but I'm up to 40 quid from the original £10 I placed last Tues. It's hardly @smiffyboy league ;-) but I hope it continues to deliver

Tonight I have gone for Villarrael at home to Cadiz in the Copa del Ray. 1/5 on, returns £48.

Only another 60 odd bets to get to £1k.

Join me at the back end of February to see if I get there
    Now up to £75. Last one was very tight though, had Bayern (away) to beat Mainz. Last minute winner......

Hopefully they'll be some real home bankers this weekend to get me up over £100 by monday
    At £104 now footysupertips came through last night with Pecos Ferriera (or something like that) no clean sheet vs Braga.

Very little happening today unless I fancy dipping into the Jordan Cup, which doesn't appeal to me in the slightest
  • edited December 2014
    Getting there @cabbles‌ small steps mate don't rush it or get complacent remember being drunk once and whacking £200 on a team winning 3-1 to earn £20 woke up next day to no money in my betting account and seeing they drew 3-3 moral don't get greedy
  • Sorry VG, i was out, but yes you did it correctly. Sorry to get you all excited for 3 minutes though
  • smiffyboy said:

Getting there @cabbles‌ small steps mate don't rush it or get complacent remember being drunk once and whacking £200 on a team winning 3-1 to earn £20 woke up next day to no money in my betting account and seeing they drew 3-3 moral don't get greedy

That's exactly right mate. Not big wins but once you get 20/30 bets in you have a chance. I'm interested to see how it works out, but now whacking down £100 + is a test of my conservative £5 five fold Acca upbringing
  • Be brave but not foolish
  • Anyone thinking Henderson has a decent chance tonight?
  • edited December 2014
    Boxing Day bet

Spurs
    Arsenal
    Man Utd
    Man city
    Liverpool
    Middlesbrough
    Bournemouth
    Norwich
    Leeds
    Sheff weds