Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

2014/2015 Weekly betting thread

Comments

• Options
    cabbles said:

Aalborg done me on a 7 team accy for 620 :(

Killer. Going against our paulie, I also had Everton & Fiorentina in my Acca. But I also had Bayern n Real Madrid in that same Acca from the previous nights.....

I'm following @footysupertips £10-£1000 challenge at the mo.

Worth a look I reckon. I'm following their principles, but picking my own results. Tues was Real M, last night Bayern, tonight Villarreal. I won't bet 2mo, but will go with Chelsea on Sat.
    This is slow progress so far but I'm up to 40 quid from the original £10 I placed last Tues. It's hardly @smiffyboy league ;-) but I hope it continues to deliver

Tonight I have gone for Villarrael at home to Cadiz in the Copa del Ray. 1/5 on, returns £48.

Only another 60 odd bets to get to £1k.

Join me at the back end of February to see if I get there
  • Options
    Lol thanks @cabbles‌ but I lose plenty, got robbed last night by Southampton for £196
  • Options
    smiffyboy said:

Lol thanks @cabbles‌ but I lose plenty, got robbed last night by Southampton for £196

I had Soton on a 4 fold as well, only put £4 on for £40 return. Some good games tonight for accas
  • Options
    Team to win and btts

Qpr vs west brom
    Saints vs Everton
    West Ham vs Leicester

87/1
  • Options
    Tomorrow's six fold

City
    Bournemouth
    Bradford
    Cardiff
    Hull
    Spuds

Also got a BTTS and win treble

City
    Watford
    Cardiff

Also got Lewis for the darts at 12's
    and Chizzy e/w at 33's

Going to pile in to MVG around the 3rd round stage, i think his price will drift from 5/2
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    16 year old Victory Gunner runs in his 81st race under rules and 59th chase this afternoon at Uttoxeter (2.55). In his last 8 runs he has 1 win and has made the frame another 5 times.
    Will love the heavy going and I shall be having a small interest in the old fella at 7/1 to cheer him on.
  • Options
    There he is, nice one Peanuts.
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    PEANUTS TIP ALERT
  • Options
    edited December 2014

PEANUTS TIP ALERT

STEADY BOY.
    This one's from the heart not the head (though he's certainly got a chance).
  • Options
    Can't see it, but at that price it seems stupid not to have a little tipple... Chelsea to do the quadruple 111s at ladbrokes
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Hmm, sorry about that one lads. Maybe needs his gold watch.
  • Options

Hmm, sorry about that one lads. Maybe needs his gold watch.

It's my fault mate, I jinxed it by having a bet on it!
  • Options
    Just seen that a horse called Charlton Heights won the first at Wolverhampton at 5/2.
  • Options
    cabbles said:

cabbles said:

Aalborg done me on a 7 team accy for 620 :(

Killer. Going against our paulie, I also had Everton & Fiorentina in my Acca. But I also had Bayern n Real Madrid in that same Acca from the previous nights.....

I'm following @footysupertips £10-£1000 challenge at the mo.

Worth a look I reckon. I'm following their principles, but picking my own results. Tues was Real M, last night Bayern, tonight Villarreal. I won't bet 2mo, but will go with Chelsea on Sat.
    This is slow progress so far but I'm up to 40 quid from the original £10 I placed last Tues. It's hardly @smiffyboy league ;-) but I hope it continues to deliver

Tonight I have gone for Villarrael at home to Cadiz in the Copa del Ray. 1/5 on, returns £48.

Only another 60 odd bets to get to £1k.

Join me at the back end of February to see if I get there
    Now up to £75. Last one was very tight though, had Bayern (away) to beat Mainz. Last minute winner......

Hopefully they'll be some real home bankers this weekend to get me up over £100 by monday
  • Options
    Good luck mate
  • Options
    Spurs, Man u, man c treble looks attractive.
    Need Zarkanda to win the long walk or my weekend bets are pete tong.
  • Options
    Nicholas said:

Just seen that a horse called Charlton Heights won the first at Wolverhampton at 5/2.

There was a group of us in the Rose of Denmark last night who were on it.

• Options

Nicholas said:

There was a group of us in the Rose of Denmark last night who were on it.

Should have called it Troy then.
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    All both teams to score - QPR v WBA , Cardiff V Brentford , Crawley V Port Vale & Accrington v Wycombe - 15-2 accumulator
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    we are 11/10 double chance (win or draw) at Blackburn, with sky bet.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Spurs, Man u, man c treble looks attractive.
    Need Zarkanda to win the long walk or my weekend bets are pete tong.

Well done sam you ginger muppet. Thats how to throw a race away.
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    Thought he had it abs was looking good but just died at the end and allowed RDS back in it, knackered my bet aswell
  • Options
    Done Fulham, Swindon, QPR, Blackburn

And Sheff U, Gills and Plymouth
  • Options
    Fulham
    Cardiff
    Wigan
  • Options
    QPR to win & BTTS - 7/2
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    smiffyboy said:

Thought he had it abs was looking good but just died at the end and allowed RDS back in it, knackered my bet aswell

Should have pushed at the last fence, sam is well overrated, not the first time he's lost thanks to glamour boy riding.
    Would have been well up today but thankfully the young master recouped most of my losses.
    Hope you were on it.
  • Options

QPR to win & BTTS - 7/2

Oh well.....
  • Options

QPR to win & BTTS - 7/2

Oh well.....
    Game on
  • Options
    Hold on...
  • Options

All both teams to score - QPR v WBA , Cardiff V Brentford , Crawley V Port Vale & Accrington v Wycombe - 15-2 accumulator

Three in already just need Crawley to score.