Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

2014/2015 Weekly betting thread

Comments

• Options
    12th on goals scored. Get in there.
  • Options
    BET 365 doing the 50 quid in play offer for tonight's and tomorrow's games in the CL
  • Options
    @Big_Bob remind me again mate. Do I stick 50 on over 0.5 then as soon as it starts they credit me with £50 and I put it on 0-0.
  • Options
    Nicholas said:

@Big_Bob remind me again mate. Do I stick 50 on over 0.5 then as soon as it starts they credit me with £50 and I put it on 0-0.

I always forget how this one works but I think you place a 50 before the game on over 0.5 like you said. And then when it starts you place another 50 on 0-0. I don't think they credit you but just refund it if the 0-0 doesn't come in. Think that's how it works :confused:
  • Options
    Deposit £100.

£50 pre match bet on over 0.5 goals

In-play bet (actually wait until the game has kicked off, not for bet365 to put the game into in-play status) put £50 on 0-0
  • Options
    Nicholas said:

They don't credit you mate you need to bet with your own money.

Deposit 100
    Place 50 quid on over 0.5 goals (around 1/25)
    When game has kicked off place 50 on 0-0 (around 8/1)

If the ends with a goal you win 52 plus your 50 gets refunded - 102 quid

If the game ends 0-0 you win 450.
  • Options
    Cheers boys. So does that mean if there is a goal I will receive £50 in play money back as well as winning say £51 back on the over 0.5. So I will win £101 making a quid profit yeah
  • Options
    Nicholas said:

Cheers boys. So does that mean if there is a goal I will receive £50 in play money back as well as winning say £51 back on the over 0.5. So I will win £101 making a quid profit yeah

Yes mate.

I've done this before and waited 10 mins before doing the 0-0, if there is a goal, then you have already won the over 0.5 bet, so basically you have a free 50 to play with (if it loses then it gets refunded). Then you can do say next goalscorer on a defender at 25/1 etc.
  • Options

Nicholas said:

Yes mate.

I've done this before and waited 10 mins before doing the 0-0, if there is a goal, then you have already won the over 0.5 bet, so basically you have a free 50 to play with (if it loses then it gets refunded). Then you can do say next goalscorer on a defender at 25/1 etc.
    Nice one cheers mate, gonna give it ago me thinks. guaranteed to be a goal within 2 minutes of me placing the 0-0 bet though.
  • Options
    Can you put your in play bet on just a draw or team to win rather than the 0-0. Might have asked this before.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I suppose you could do, but dont take my word for it, I'm not 100% sure I've missed something. The only prob is your profit would probably be only around £50 and I'm too greedy to settle for £50 :)
  • Options

Can you put your in play bet on just a draw or team to win rather than the 0-0. Might have asked this before.

You cant do either team to win really, cos if the game ends 0-0 you've lost both bets.
  • Options
    Fucking hell this looks like its gonna be about 6-6.
  • Options
    Fantastic lol 4 quid up though.
  • Options
    Should have held on for 10 mins like you said VG. I just wanted to get it done and not have to think about it anymore.
  • Options
    Nicholas said:

Should have held on for 10 mins like you said VG. I just wanted to get it done and not have to think about it anymore.

Sergio Ramos to score next if you would have waited 10 mins lol
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    lol. I reckon pepe at 33/1

• Options
    Just hold onto the £100 for tomorrow's game
  • Options
    Oh ok I'll do that if it's on tomorrow , ta
  • Options
    Anyone been refunded yet. I'm an impatient bugger.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Nope it does say up to 2 hours after full time. I'm impatient too, this is where I start to get paranoid and think I've messed up putting the bet on.
  • Options

Anyone been refunded yet. I'm an impatient bugger.

Now paid mate
  • Options
    Nicholas said:

Nope it does say up to 2 hours after full time. I'm impatient too, this is where I start to get paranoid and think I've messed up putting the bet on.

Haha. Same. My mate was going mental at me as it was his 1st time at doing that bet, but I've been refunded too.
  • Options
    Probably better doing Barca/Munich double chance, and backing the draw in play tonight- can't see there being much chance of a 0-0 tonight

DC profit: £14
    Draw profit: £75

As an aside- i think 8/11 for BTTS is brilliant odd tonight
  • Options
    Yeah i cant see it being 0-0. Id still back over 0.5 goals before, wait till the first goal goes in, then back next goalscorer or final score.
  • Options
    0-0 at 12-1 though is big odds, think I'm going to stick with it. As long as I beat yesterdays 8 minutes I will be pleased :)
    I think the other plus point about doing 0-0 is that if it is still goalless at say 80 minutes you can still cash out at a pretty decent profit even if they don't give you your fifty back.
  • Options
    Your cash out will be nowhere near the amount you predict!!
  • Options
    Hopefully I'm in that position to let you know later then :smiley: Is it really that bad, I thought with 10 mins to go they would offer something like £250
  • Options
    I hope you stuck to your guns @Nicholas
  • Options
    I done the 0-0. Currently being offered 205