Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Bar B Q's in Parks. Right or wrong?

2»

Comments

• Options
    seth plum said:

At least BBQs are outdoors. I hate people that got on a train at night and eat Big Mac or something equally disgusting.

Nail on head. Stinks the carriage out, and the poxy smell remains with you long after they or you have got off the train.

as many might imagine seth/thai malaysia ;>))), i have quite a repertoire in such situations, for one xample, before i would find another seat or stand up elsewhere on the train, try (with a smile to the mc murder muncher) "it's really interesting isn't it - we kill & eat the cow, then eating the cow kills us" !
  • Options
    eh? parkies= Park Keepers.
  • Options
    seth plum said:

Little bit this, little bit that.

People really don't seem to give a damn and can damage their surrounds, and leave a mess for somebody else to clear up (like SOME dog walkers, especially those who hang parcels of dog mess in plastic bags on branches).

I know you didnt mean "all" Seth so I edited it for you. ;)

• Options
    I have a nice big garden, in which I can have BBQs whenever I like. I believe this disqualifies me from telling other people where they can have theirs.
  • Options

seth plum said:

At least BBQs are outdoors. I hate people that got on a train at night and eat Big Mac or something equally disgusting.

Nail on head. Stinks the carriage out, and the poxy smell remains with you long after they or you have got off the train.

as many might imagine seth/thai malaysia ;>))), i have quite a repertoire in such situations, for one xample, before i would find another seat or stand up elsewhere on the train, try (with a smile to the mc murder muncher) "it's really interesting isn't it - we kill & eat the cow, then eating the cow kills us" !
    They must be cut to the quick...
  • Options

In my experience, the majority of people on night trains are drunk and eating fast food. I'm certainly guilty!
  • Options
    Did I say all? Not at all, a lot will behave well I've seen that happen frequently.
  • Options
    seth plum said:

I know. Common term for the Gestapo that used to chase us out of parks when we were kids. Term just seems a bit out of place 40 years on.
  • Options
    Anywhere is fine barbecues are amazing!!!
  • Options

seth plum said:

I know. Common term for the Gestapo that used to chase us out of parks when we were kids. Term just seems a bit out of place 40 years on.

I think the term i was actually Pargies and i'm not sure they have then any more.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Probably called Recreational Control Offices now.
  • Options

seth plum said:

They must be cut to the quick...
    titter, titter...they would be if their brain cell had a friend;>)