Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Liam Ridgewell

Comments

• Options
    Yea he is a qpr fan. His old man and brother are palarse I think
  • Options
    edited October 2016
    He gleefully wipes his arse with £20 notes, he can afford whatever is coming his way I would suggest.

• Options
    class
  • Options
    here you go Liam, a food bank queue.

• Options
    To be fair, he went to bexleyheath school so has an iq of 2. He probably didn't k ow the difference between Andrews quilted and a score
  • Options
    They were fake twenties he ain't a bad bloke
  • Options
    I know Liam and he's a decent lad. Hardly Ched Evans is it.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

On the day Carlos Alberto passes away we are reminded what a modern day journeyman footballer not fit to lace the Brazilian's boots does for "kicks".

Yeah the 70's and 80's were full of honest piss headed, womanising decent footballers
  • Options

The comments about him here are hardly of the Ched Evans kind either.
    I can accept he is a decent bloke, but (like all of us) he has done some stupid things, and he has a public profile.
  • Options
    I watch him play every week for the Timbers - he has done pretty well over there and the fans love him. Things started to fall apart though when Steven Taylor joined from Newcastle - he has been awful. Thing about the MLS is for all it's critics there are a lot of quick, skilful South Americans in the league - if you are a plodding donkey you'll get found out pretty quick.
  • Options

On the day Carlos Alberto passes away we are reminded what a modern day journeyman footballer not fit to lace the Brazilian's boots does for "kicks".

Yeah the 70's and 80's were full of honest piss headed, womanising decent footballers
    Do please find me a picture of an footballer from the 70s or 80s wiping his backside with money, real or otherwise. A couple of reasons why you might struggle - average footballers didn't earn enough to be able to do so and even if they were at the top they had a bit more respect for those that pay their wages. But no doubt there are kids and even adults out there who think it's amusing to do so.

Ridgewell may not be a Ched Evans. But, there again, he might have been even worse - just ask the families of those poor victims killed by Luke McCormack or Lee Hughes. It's not as if he couldn't afford a cab is it?
  • Options
    edited October 2016
    Not quite the same, but I'm sure many people in poverty would not have been overjoyed by an over paid primal Donna showing off his excessive wealth.

• Options
    Overpaid?
  • Options

They were fake twenties he ain't a bad bloke

No they weren't
  • Options
    Does it matter if the notes were fake or real?
    It's the taking of the photograph that defines the event.
  • Options
    One of the world's greatest ever footballers is seen pouring champagne into a tier of glasses, both of which, by way of promotion, would have been provided by the owner of the Nightclub, with photographers on hand as against a really overpaid average "footballer" showing that he likes to wipe his backside with the money given to him by fans.

Sadly there is a real comparison though. George Best did serve a three month prison sentence for drunk driving, assaulting a police officer and failing to answer bail. There was no excuse for that anymore than there is for Ridgewell doing the same. He is 32 years old not some kid straight out of the academy.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Do please find me a picture of an footballer from the 70s or 80s wiping his backside with money, real or otherwise. A couple of reasons why you might struggle - average footballers didn't earn enough to be able to do so and even if they were at the top they had a bit more respect for those that pay their wages. But no doubt there are kids and even adults out there who think it's amusing to do so.

Ridgewell may not be a Ched Evans. But, there again, he might have been even worse - just ask the families of those poor victims killed by Luke McCormack or Lee Hughes. It's not as if he couldn't afford a cab is it?
    or....social media means that private jokes become public in a heart beat now. You're comparing two ends of the law just because the people involved share the same profession. Madness.
    No madness is driving over the limit - whatever your profession.
  • Options
    edited October 2016

or....social media means that private jokes become public in a heart beat now. You're comparing two ends of the law just because the people involved share the same profession. Madness.
    No madness is driving over the limit - whatever your profession.
    Something that we all will agree with. Why it needs media attention tho I don't know.

If your local GP got nicked for being pissed behind the wheel you wouldn't start comparing him to Harold Shipmen would you.
  • Options
    Addickted said:

Not quite the same, but I'm sure many people in poverty would not have been overjoyed by an over paid primal Donna showing off his excessive wealth.

Only difference is Best was the best in the world at the time. Ridgewell's two bob.
    The common man can accept the best having the best....in this case a few glasses of champagne. But dickhead average footballers wiping their arses with 20s is beyond. What a prick.
  • Options
    edited October 2016

Ched Evans was found not guilty in a court of law. Photographic evidence of Liam ridge well being an overpaid obnoxious twat, showing off thinking he is the big man. He is what is wrong with modern day footballers

People struggle to make a living and he finds that funny!!!!! Yeah, decent guy is Liam
  • Options
    The context is important as ever.

Ridgewell's joke photo was intended for a mate that he'd won a personal bet with. It was a bit naive of him to think it would remain private in these days of social media.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2242272/Liam-Ridgewell-exposed-toilet-picture-20-notes.html
  • Options
    Pauper, I only use 50s
  • Options
    CAFCsayer said:

Pauper, I only use 50s

I thought it was €200 notes?
  • Options
    drink driving have no sympathy for, a mate got killed due to some cunt being irresponsible he was only 17 at the time so did have a lot of life left, so its a big no no for me, should always be prison time, the money toilet photo doesnt bother me in the slightest theres people that try to show off who arent footballers, just the type of person you are, i dont think he was showing off just something that wasnt meant to get out.