Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Liam Ridgewell

124»

Comments

• Options

I know Liam and he's a decent lad. Hardly Ched Evans is it.

Ched Evans was found not guilty in a court of law. Photographic evidence of Liam ridge well being an overpaid obnoxious twat, showing off thinking he is the big man. He is what is wrong with modern day footballers

People struggle to make a living and he finds that funny!!!!! Yeah, decent guy is Liam
    How many times, it was a private joke in regards to a bet. Ched Evans still cheated on his missus and stirred his mates porridge while his other mates watched. I know who I'd go for a drink with.
    If you go for a drink with ridgewell at least you wouldn't have to worry about a lift home.

I'm not saying Evans is a nice guy but his actions didn't put any innocent people's lives at risk. They are both like most footballers, too much money for not a lot of talent and they think they are gods gifts because of it
  • Options

Ched Evans was found not guilty in a court of law. Photographic evidence of Liam ridge well being an overpaid obnoxious twat, showing off thinking he is the big man. He is what is wrong with modern day footballers

People struggle to make a living and he finds that funny!!!!! Yeah, decent guy is Liam
    How many times, it was a private joke in regards to a bet. Ched Evans still cheated on his missus and stirred his mates porridge while his other mates watched. I know who I'd go for a drink with.
    Would be wary of taking a note off him to get a round in though ; -)
  • Options

If you've never been in a position to wipe your harris with a score you've obviously failed at life and didn't work hard enough at school.

Probably get buses and make your own lunches too.

Politics of envy and stop blaming the world for your epic failure.

I like to do this at least once a month to remind myself that I am one of life's winners and have recently converted to using Euros due to currency fluctuations to get the same buzz as the weak pound wasn't giving me the same feeling of superiority.

I personally prefer gold bars - have set up my own instagram account called 'rich shits of SE London'. Important to show your wealth off...
  • Options
    I blame Paul Simon with that diamonds in the soles of her shoes track. Since then the good old shiny medicated toilet paper my grandad used to use has been replaced by diamond encrusted bog paper that is similarly useless, a lot more expensive and does you no favours at all after a curry.
  • Options
    edited October 2016

Would be wary of taking a note off him to get a round in though ; -)

And a line.

Blimey you can't compare Ridgewell to Evans.

Actually I'll probably have to qualify that properly tomorrow when I have the energy.
  • Options

Alright Liam, calm down.
  • Options

Ched? Seems a good wingman
  • Options
    Eurghh.