Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Bets on Charlton

I don't normally on Charlton but I just put a £20 bet on Charlton to finish in the top 6. We are 10/1 favourite.

Risky but worth it :)

Comments

• Stuck a 10 on the same bet this morning
  • we all hope you win!
  • Slightly less optimistic - put tenner on top half finish at 7/2.
  • I was mad enough to do £10 on promotion at 20/1
  • Thank god someone started a Charlton betting thread, can't believe it slipped everyones mind.
  • Put a tenner on top half since thats my target i've set for the club to reach. Also but £20 on charlton to beat Brentford 12/5 atm good odds imo
  • £2 at 80/1 to be champions.
  • 300/1 Charlton to win 5-0 vs brentford *dreams*
  • What are our odds on staying up, seeing as that's my target for the club this season?
  • We all do it but betting on Charlton really should carry a "wealth warning".
  • Sponsored links:

• Made just under £5000 when we won league one. Would have been more had Man Utd won the premiership. This year you can not go large, but take a little of the 90's plus on betfair to be champions, and the promotion at 20/1. Whilst top six at 10s would pay for your losing Wembley day out if you do not win the 20/1 for promo. Simples.

Top London club think we are 10/1

Bet victor 4/1 we finish top half !

• put fiver on us to win the thing!

66/1
  • lmao Charlton winning the championship...
  • I know we will not win it, but can not imagine how gutted I would be if we did, I had not had a penny on !

In all honesty I think the 4/1 top half is a proper bet and will have £200 on that.
  • best bet for me:

wolves to get promoted and Utd to win the prem. £50 returns £1900.
  • Can't see us as champions but 20:1 on promotion looks inviting... The odds will shrink if we take off next month and I think they should be 12s... Didn't know you could bet on top half or top six so I'm in on that.
  • Had a sneaky twenty on Igor Vetokele to be top goal scorer. A total unknown, could be a monster or equally not! 150/1 with bet 365 so a hefty pay out if it comes off. Must be crazy!!!
  • I agree, us winning it isn't likely. Hence the odds.

But what's a fiver?

If by a slim chance we get promoted (FFS Palace did!) I'll be double happy! It's not like I bet my life savings on it!
  • edited July 2014

Had a sneaky twenty on Igor Vetokele to be top goal scorer. A total unknown, could be a monster or equally not! 150/1 with bet 365 so a hefty pay out if it comes off. Must be crazy!!!

Same here, just because of the odds!
  • £5 per point spreadbet on us at 53. Sporting Index has us joint 2nd lowest after Blackpool at 45.
  • Sponsored links:

• Have bought our points at 52 for £100 a point
  • A tenner to win it at 66-1
    A score to be promoted at 20-1
    A tenner to be the top London club at 12-1
    & a score on Igor to be top goalscorer at 150-1!

:-)
  • Stupidly had a go on Igor at 150

Doesn't seem to be the pen taker though we will play a part
  • 50 to 80's to win the league. Each way 1/4, top 3.
    16's to 20's to be promoted
    10's on a top 6 finish
    12's Top London Club
    5/2 to 3's to be relegated
    9's to finish bottom
    +25 to +28 pts on the handicap section. 18/1

So if we finished on 45 points you would have to pay £700?
  • Does anyone do the same bet everytime we play?
  • Does anyone do the same bet everytime we play?

Against millwall yes.
    It's funded my alcohol problem for the last 25 years.
  • Still think Bet Victor now 15/4 for a top half finish is star bet !

So if we finished on 45 points you would have to pay £700?
    Correct mate . Good luck killer kish , I love a spread bet
  • Put some small change on us being top 6, I'm thinking of it as an investment :p