Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

'Knightsbridge hotel charged me £75 for three bottles of water'

2»

Comments

• Options
    PL54 said:

colthe3rd said:

Threads like this are good for spotting the simple folk on here.

It emerged that the Wellesley, which charges £600 a night for a suite, has a minimum charge of £25 per person when using its bar after 4pm. The three bottles of water cost £16.50 and there was also a service charge of £8.33. The hotel then added a “minimum spend” charge of £50.17 to bring it up to £75.
    As mentioned for me the hotel can price it as they like, minimum bar charge, service charge etc. I guarantee this guy is thinking, 'I'm disgusted at being ripped off, I'll show them and take my story to the papers etc'

He got what he deserved.
  • Options
    Knightsbridge hotel equals expensive, want to hold business meeting there phone up before hand find out the cost implications, don't go bleating as few will have sympathy.
  • Options
    The other thing that indicates that he's a bit of a twat is that he could have asked for another nine bottles to go for no extra money!
  • Options
    How much did it cost to park his car presuming he owns either the Roller or Merc?

• Options
    Bloody hell, Del Boy's Peckham Spring was cheaper.