Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Andy delort (This saga is all over - or is it???)

Comments

• Options

Air bass guitar...

Didn't know Big Bob was left handed.

• Options
    If Simon Church is the answer to anything then I'm already terrified about what the question could be.
  • Options

cafctom said:

If Simon Church is the answer to anything then I'm already terrified about what the question could be.

"Simon Church" is the answer to the question

"Hi, Katrien, this is Steve Parish, we have £5m budget and need a striker, who can you let us have?"

Let's hope it's not:

"Hi, Katrien, this is Steve Parish, we have £5m budget and need a manager, can you let us have Mr Peeters, please?"

• Options

Going to throw my cat out the window if he signs

Don't you live on the 17th floor?
    haha god no that would be terrible! poor felix!

Moved right down to the 11th now.
    Can't see this looking to good for Felix. Do you live near the land of bubble wrap?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    that andy is a de lort unto himself. (one for the french + flemish cafc fans)
  • Options
    Thanks Colin
  • Options
    Thanks l'Colin
  • Options
    Merci l'Colin!
  • Options
    Merci Monsieur Coleen
  • Options

Going to throw my cat out the window if he signs

Don't you live on the 17th floor?
    haha god no that would be terrible! poor felix!

Moved right down to the 11th now.
    Can't see this looking to good for Felix. Do you live near the land of bubble wrap?
    If you watched QI you would know that cats can spread themselves and safely parachute to the ground from that sort of height. Not that you should test the theory on Felix.
  • Options

Thanks l'Colin

RedMist said:

Merci l'Colin!

Dazzler21 said:

Merci Monsieur Coleen

Cheers Colins!
  • Options

The Colin joke is getting as tedious as the whole Delort saga now....................

You're right

Thanks Colin
  • Options
    If Delort was at the Valley Tuesday then he wouldn't be in training with Tours on Wednesday morning...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    If I acquired a cat right now, I think I'd call it Magath. Or Moaggie for short.
  • Options
    He scores goals delort
    He scores goals
    He scores goals delort
    He scores goals
    Andy delort he scores goals
  • Options
    To the tune of Rupert the Bear

Andy
    Andy Delort
    Everyone knows his name
  • Options
    I can't believe this hasn't happened yet. I'm gonna go bump up the 'if we don't get Delort' thread and 'if Delores signs put it on here' thread, just to keep us all intrigued
  • Options
    Don't think it will be done until Saturday at the earliest, no idea why.
  • Options

If you search in vain, for any evidence that we have actually made an offer for this player, then that will give you an idea...

• Options
    edited August 2014

If you search in vain, for any evidence that we have actually made an offer for this player, then that will give you an idea...

We clearly are interested, and discussions have held placem as confirmed by Peeters:

Bob Peeters: "Andy Delort is an interesting player, but at this moment he is still playing for Tours. I think something between the two clubs [is being discussed]."
  • Options

that andy is a de lort unto himself. (one for the french + flemish cafc fans)

There's always cliques on here. I've had enough.
  • Options

What i meant was that I have no idea why I think that, just a gut feeling. I've done enough searching for the both of us thanks.