Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton flags

Thinking of getting a large Charlton flag made to take with me and display on away days. Can anyone recommend a good place to get one made?

Comments

• Options
    Northstandsteve is your man.
  • Options
    Make sure if you do ever bring it in the valley you have the following

1. Some balls
    2. A fire safety certificate
    3. Planning permissions
    4. CRB check
    5. A good solicitor

Have I missed anything?
  • Options
    Make sure you get a "fire retardant material " tag sewn on it, Trev otherwise you won't be taking it into all Championship grounds......esp Hillsborough.
  • Options
    Barmy Flags
  • Options
    You got a design?
  • Options
    Yeah just a bog standard England flag with the Charlton badge in one corner and East London Addicks across the middle.
  • Options
    Make sure you no how to put it up as well, last season there was a guy in the east stand, and it took him about 15 minutes to put the flag over a couple of chairs, a few people myself included was having a good time watching him from the upper north(shows how boring the game must of been if our attention was on him)
  • Options
    CAFCTrev said:

Yeah just a bog standard England flag with the Charlton badge in one corner and East London Addicks across the middle.

Having just East London Addicks might make you look a cheap skate and can't afford to stick "South" before the East ;o)

• Options
    According to most media outlets we play in East London anyway. The last west ham game was dubbed an East London derby by the BBC if I remember correctly.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Solidgone said:

CAFCTrev said:

Having just East London Addicks might make you look a cheap skate and can't afford to stick "South" before the East ;o)

Good point! I live in East London, so just wanted to show that we have support even in darkest Stratford...
  • Options
    Put Stratford [post code] Addicks
  • Options
    East Laaaandan Addicks?
  • Options
    Solidgone said:

Put Stratford [post code] Addicks

Why?
    Leave it be big Trev, East London Addicks sounds decent.
  • Options
    Good to see a Charlton flag being flown on a flagpole on A25 between Seal and Boro Green.
  • Options
    MSE7 said:

1. Some balls
    3. Planning permissions
    4. CRB check
    5. A good solicitor

Have I missed anything?

You're weirder than I. That is strange to tell someone.
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:

MSE7 said:

1. Some balls
    3. Planning permissions
    4. CRB check
    5. A good solicitor

Have I missed anything?

There is some truth to this. Apparently some clubs are super cautious about the flags supporters bring to games. Seem to recall someone on here taking a flag to an away game and being refused entry due to not having a fire safety certificate for the flag.
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    Dazzler21 said:

MSE7 said:

1. Some balls
    3. Planning permissions
    4. CRB check
    5. A good solicitor

Have I missed anything?

Why be normal? Nobody remembers a normal person
  • Options
    CAFCTrev said:

Dazzler21 said:

MSE7 said:

1. Some balls
    3. Planning permissions
    4. CRB check
    5. A good solicitor

Have I missed anything?

There is some truth to this. Apparently some clubs are super cautious about the flags supporters bring to games. Seem to recall someone on here taking a flag to an away game and being refused entry due to not having a fire safety certificate for the flag.
    Indeed.

See my earlier post re Hillsborough.

Operation pig is allowed HIS flag there but not any from SE7 ...

• Options
    Has anyone got a old flag kicking about I could purchase before Sunday? I've had a look online and can't see one anywhere
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Mine will be coming will be at the green man for 10.30 
  • Options
    I think i have a Charlton /North Korea /CARD flag somewhere!
  • Options
    I’ve got a flag I’ve had for years but nowadays it needs a fire/safety certificate on it to take it into the ground. Anyone got a clue how I go about getting that sorted 
  • Options
    I'd guess it'd never be allowed but what's the chances of getting the huge Killer Hales flag into Wembley?
  • Options
    I'd guess it'd never be allowed but what's the chances of getting the huge Killer Hales flag into Wembley?
    Pretty slim seeing as it completely rot through a few years ago