Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton flags

2»

Comments

• Options
    Think the biggest flag size at Wembley is 8 x 4 ft mine is 10 x 8
  • Options
    sam3110 said:
    I'd guess it'd never be allowed but what's the chances of getting the huge Killer Hales flag into Wembley?
    Pretty slim seeing as it completely rot through a few years ago
    Did it? News to me.
  • Options
    Has anyone got a old flag kicking about I could purchase before Sunday? I've had a look online and can't see one anywhere
    @AdTheAddicK
    scroll up. 
    Northstand Steve is your man. 
  • Options
    The Rodney Charlton Trotter flag is the benchmark flag for me, my absolute favourite flag, and calms me down, and make me think every little things gonna be all right.
    This time, next year.
  • Options

I like it nice and simple. Our my only desire one from Euro 2012 fame should also be at the green man. 
  • Options

I like it nice and simple. Our my only desire one from Euro 2012 fame should also be at the green man. 
    I’ll see you next Sunday I’m sure mate🍺
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    The Rodney Charlton Trotter flag is the benchmark flag for me, my absolute favourite flag, and calms me down, and make me think every little things gonna be all right.
    I was touched when I saw it and proud that I've finally been recognised after 10+ years of wisecracks.
    Was this when you won a painting competition  as a 13 year old and have  you spoken to anyone at operation yew tree?
  • Options
    Wembley flag info:

Guests may bring a flag into the ground WITHOUT permission from Wembley Stadium should the following guidelines be followed:

The flag is smaller than 250cm in size at the widest or longest point.

1. The flag does not have an attached flag pole
    2. In the case of an attached flag pole, it is made from wood and plastic only and is no longer than 1 metre in length and 1cm in diameter.
    3. There is no advertising or commercial message on the flag
    4. The flag does not contain any abusive or defamatory message

**Please note that flag poles made of metal are not permitted inside the stadium, no matter what size or length the flag / pole is.

Should a guest  arrives at Wembley Stadium connected by EE and their flag does not fall under the above guidelines, and they have not gained permission from Wembley Stadium, the flag will be confiscated at the turnstiles and not allowed into the Stadium.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Wanna get a couple of decent Charlton flags  5 or 6 feet long ( without paying a fortune). Any ideas? Obviously not much time at hand

• Options
    ohhhhh I might take a flag that my mum 30 years ago....... COYR

• Options
    Melrose said:
    Wanna get a couple of decent Charlton flags  5 or 6 feet long ( without paying a fortune). Any ideas? Obviously not much time at hand

Surely too late now to get a flag designed/printed/dispatched in time for Sunday?
  • Options
    don't have to be special, Just a decent sized flag with sword/cafc on it. Maybe vendors at wembley will sell that sort of stuff, but likely to be flimsy/Crap?
  • Options
    Doesn't
  • Options
    France 98.
  • Options
    I sadly can't print any flags in time for Sunday - too busy. But if any Lifers want a reasonably simple design I could do for them and send them a pdf for free set to correct size. I'll do a couple, first come first served. What you would have to do is look up custom flags on ebay, make sure delivery date works and give me dimensions. 

I can put players on it, our badge, just sword etc... Any text, But not over complicated as I can't spend too much time on it.
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    Found this on ebay - 5ft by 3ft.  There may be better - just had a quick look.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/CUSTOM-FOOTBALL-FLAGS-3FT-x-5FT-LFC-LIVERBIRD-IRELAND-PARTY-BANNER-MANCAVE/172775989271?var=471564273743&hash=item283a406017:m:mWTOq6cWBmCTXdDWDK4BUGA&frcectupt=true
    Below is a simple flag pdf I have just put together for those dimensions. I can add text etc...
  • Options
    Another - 5ft by 3 ft
  • Options
    France 98.
    You had some tan there fella!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    last one - north korea ish
  • Options
    Muttley, thanks for your time/help. Looking at options.
  • Options

• Options
    You are welcome to use any of the designs I have attached.
  • Options
    Thanks
  • Options
    Northstand Steve can probably help with small flags