Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Banners for brighton away

2»

Comments

• Options
    MSE7 said:

£32 rip off

You're in for a shock if we ever back to the Premier League.
  • Options
    It is a rip off full stop. Regardless of the fact that we charge £28 an adult (also a rip off). Football in this Country is a rip off! As is public transport. Anyone who has travelled abroad to watch football (esp Germany) must be able to see that.
    The fact crowds in this Country are so high still is a testament to how football mad (or stupid) we are in this Country.
  • Options
    Having a sold out away end with a few people holding banners saying it's too expensive when they've forked out to go doesn't really suggest that they're that pissed off with the price in my opinion.
  • Options
    No game of football in this league should cost more than £20! Sadly I'll pay more on a number of occasions this season. Not for Brighton though, find it a dull experience, that travel cack, London Pride and red "mood" lighting doesn't excite me. Our trains last year were only about £18 return into Brighton, so the travel argument is out there. Much rather shell out for Wigan away again, £15 ticket, really well looked after with no excitable stewards telling you to sit down the second your backside leaves your seat and a cheap drink in town with decent locals
  • Options
    Imagine the uproar if we got promoted.

• Options
    Of course football is too expensive, but what I don't get is people who think that mid-to-high 20s is okay but £32 is a rip off.
  • Options
    It's a rip off and we won't sell out. Hopefully they'll get the hint.
  • Options
    CHGCHG
    edited August 2014
    Can a couple of kind Charlton fans that are not going to this game PM me their red card numbers so I can purchase 4 tickets for this please?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    It will make general sale CHG.
  • Options

It will make general sale CHG.

Cheers, hope so, 600 sold so far so should be okay I guess.
  • Options
    Meanwhile tickets for the trip to Brighton & Hove Albion on Saturday, August 30th (3pm) are now on the third phase of restricted sale.

As of 9am on Thursday, August 14th all season-ticket holders and Valley Gold members will be able to purchase up to two tickets each for the match at The Amex Stadium.

Fans with a purchase history of five or more away games during the 2013/14 campaign can also buy up to the minimum purchased for all five games last season.

The club have been given an initial allocation of 2,336 seats and had sold 600 tickets as of Wednesday, August 13th for the match at The Amex Stadium.

Tickets are priced £32 adults, £24 over 65s, £18 U18s and £10 U10s.

Read more at http://www.cafc.co.uk/news/article/20140814-tickets-watford-wolves-and-brighton-1828522.aspx#x2UhTCps0ylqLpSj.99