Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Robin Williams RIP

Watched Mrs Doubtfire the other day and the kids loved it - to my surprise. Just 63, suspected suicide

RIP

Comments

• Options
    Brilliant childhood film Mrs doubtfire. Rip
  • Options
    Devastating news, depression is a terrible thing, RIP :-( x
  • Options
    A fantastic human being, I'm devastated, a true one off.
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    That's a shock. Was never really his biggest fan but one if those ever presents of my childhood.
  • Options
    RIP
  • Options
    Such a shock. RIP
  • Options
    Very sad. RIP.
  • Options
    Shocking news... Good Will Hunting is one of my all-time favourite films. RIP.
  • Options
    God bless him RIP
  • Options
    nooooooooo. cant be, best stand up comedian bar none.

RIP
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Flubbergasted
  • Options
    Mrs Doubtfire Cracking Film
  • Options
    My girls loved Mrs Doubtfire and my wife and I mentioned the film earlier in passing.

RIP to a great comedy actor and comedian.

• Options
    Really shocked RIP
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    A man that brought joy and laughter to hundreds of millions depressed enough to take his own life.

Life is such a cruel bitch, prayers go out to his family.

Films like Mrs Doubtfire and Good Will Hunting are timeless and some of my personal favourites. What an actor and man he was.

RIP.
  • Options
    Good Will Hunting is my favourite film of all time. Never get bored of it. Amazing person, awful news. RIP Robin Williams
  • Options
    RIP
  • Options
    Very sad news. Not only a brilliant comic but also a great actor in both comedy and straight roles - RIP.
  • Options
    Terrible news, apparently a really decent human being as well as enormously talented.

I hope the media respect the privacy of the family, nobody needs to know all of the gory details.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Totally shocked. He was brilliant, a comic genius, RIP!
  • Options
    Just heard on radio whilst at work. That is sad news. Good Morning Vietnam is one of my favourite films. Never really got Mork and Mindy as a kid, but he was the stole the show in whatever he appeared in. He was such a good ad lib comic. He will be missed by all those that loved his sense of humour. All those that didn't, feck em!
  • Options
    Tragic loss. He brought so much laughter to us, yet battled personal depression for so long. Mork was always on as I was a kid and I loved it. Films such as Awakenings, Good Will Hunting & Dead Poets Society showed his brilliant acting ability too.

I hope he gets to rest now in the peace he desperately wanted.
  • Options
    Nooooo not Peter Pan!!
  • Options
    How very sad, a comic genius who could also a serious actor. Depression is a terrible illness, my thoughts are with his family and friends. RIP Robin a great person taken to early in life.
  • Options
    Don't believe it. Never seen a bad film by this guy. Devestating newd.
    RIP.
  • Options
    Mork and Mindy was a good childhood memory
    RIP
  • Options
    Am gutted. Loved his films, from the sublime to the ridiculous. RIP
  • Options
    Not such a Good Morning, Vietnam.

RIP
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    Shocked when I saw this last night, RIP a wonderful actor, voiceactor, comedian and human being