Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Addicks v's Colchester Match Thread 12/08/14

Comments

• Options
    they have the ball....push forward....fox wins it....wilson....gomez....cuz....crosses.....but addicks concede a fk
  • Options
    cafcofficial verdict:

It looked a penalty from here, but I'm told by our analyst who has seen the replay that may have been a fortunate decision. (IL) #CAFCLive
  • Options
    they take fk...attack...cross comes in..henders takes......we clear..cuz...buyens....harry....crosses...clear....fox....harry.....fox attacks....moussa.....wilson....but cleared....addicks camped in colchester half
  • Options
    chesterfield 1 up against hudds! we probably will end up getting them in the cup somehow anyway ;-)
  • Options
    WSA said:

cafcofficial verdict:

It looked a penalty from here, but I'm told by our analyst who has seen the replay that may have been a fortunate decision. (IL) #CAFCLive

As Dodgy as a Suarez dive in other words !
  • Options
    moussa.....but miscontrols.....they get it back..sends it long....we win it.....gomez....tackled.....addicks fk......cuz takes...buyens...harry.....crosses.....wilson....gomez...wilson...tackled....wilson....morrow..bikey....buyens has it..to moussa...bikey again...gomez.....george...heads it.....wilson...moussa.....addicks knocking it about....moussa...fox...harry...fox to harry..moussa....shoots over the bar
  • Options
    whats moussa looking like (for those there) - ta
  • Options
    According to Radio Essex, definitely hand ball so no option but to send player off
  • Options
    bikey wins the long ball....fox....buyens....wilson..gomez.....wins a corner
  • Options
    corner taken by...cuz.....in it comes......george shoots..blocked....and into arms of their keeper
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    ross1 said:

According to Radio Essex, definitely hand ball so no option but to send player off

What frequency is that on?
  • Options
    could have been 2-0 there.....anyway...we have a throw.....gomez to wilson......fox attacks....harry....cuz....chips over the top they win it back and we win it back......buyens .....wilson..gomez.....fox.....harry......but they win it and play keep ball at the back
  • Options
    According to CAFC twitter, rehearsed corner by Cousins. Cousins taking corner, Buyens taking penalty, our questions answered
  • Options
    they still have the ball....and push forward.....wilson wins it..george..wilson....harry now shoots....saved
  • Options
    they have the ball...and push forward.....morrow lets it run to henders....now fox....buyens....wilson....gomez...cuz to fox who pushes forward...moussa...to george who losses it.....buyens......wilson...crosses....they clear and buyens stops the attack....addicks defending very well
  • Options

ross1 said:

I have it on my PC. 95.3FM and 103.5FM, one is CAFC the other Southend, not sure which is which
  • Options
    they carry on knocking it about.....we win it back..moussa attacks.....tackled.....they clear
  • Options
    4 misn left + injury
  • Options

ross1 said:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/bbcessex
  • Options
    I have videprinter on if anyone wants to know other scores, but not all of them
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    they have a gk.......taken we win it.....cuz to wilson.....gomez..crosses.....they clear and attack....cross comes in..harry wins it to fox.....he pushes forward
  • Options
    ross1 said:

ross1 said:

I have it on my PC. 95.3FM and 103.5FM, one is CAFC the other Southend, not sure which is which
    Follow this link:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio/player/bbc_radio_essex
  • Options

ross1 said:

ross1 said:

Follow this link:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio/player/bbc_radio_essex
    Just call me Colin.
  • Options
    Hudds are loosing
  • Options
    cheers redmist very helpful!
  • Options
    moussa...cuz...wilson.....poor pass...they cut it out but moussa now..he is tackled.....they push forward in own half...playing keepball..moussa steals it.......but poor pass.....they win it back....however fox steps in.....harry.....wins a corner
  • Options
    Tucudean seems to be getting a lot of chances
  • Options
    corner taken.....in it comes from harry......bikey jumsp but they clear......gomez gets it again.....he's only 17!!!
  • Options
    gomez having a great game.......cuz wins it....tackled.....they go long....sears offside
  • Options
    ross1 said:

Tucudean seems to be getting a lot of chances

He is the one I am most looking forward to hearing feedback on from those there.

Wonder if these are chances he should be putting away?
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!