Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Bob Peters Composure and Apparent Carson Issue - We Should Be a Family Friendly Club

13»

Comments

• Options
    JT said:

Can anyone confirm that someone is moaning about the managers reaction to a 93rd min winner against a more than decent side in this division? Cheers

ONLY AT CHARLTON!!!

LOL
  • Options
    edited August 2014

Rosler is a complete plank, and always has been.

Bob Peeters, on the other hand, is going to be a very, very good manager for us.

I will even risk a "flag" and call UR a pillock.

Lovin' Big Bob and the charge of the heavy brigade !

James Dasaolu better watch out - think Bob broke 10secs in that dash.

• Options

What did he actually do, I didn't see anything other than the photo above and turning to us in the West Stand..........he is facing us after his celebration, did I miss something????

Can I pinch that for later use SA? Cracking photo!
  • Options
    Feel free to use any of my photos.
  • Options

Cool...............*opens photoshop.....
  • Options
    3 fantastic pics on the post match thread, Anni.

Well done you.
  • Options
    Sorry FF, apparently my name is now Tom;-/
  • Options
    I think you should drop the sanctimonious crap!

Nothing wrong with a bit of passion and this was provoked at a moment when the whole stadium was jumping for joy! Come on you Big Bob!
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    I don't agree with him particularly, but a bit of an overreaction to DMCs initial post I think. He hasn't said "sack BP, bring back Alan Pardew, lets start wearing stripey shirts, oh and by the way I hate Chris Solly". 6 flags. FFS are we really that sensitive?
  • Options
    edited August 2014

Rosler is a complete plank, and always has been.

Bob Peeters, on the other hand, is going to be a very, very good manager for us.

I will even risk a "flag" and call UR a pillock.

I was very tempted to go down in history as the man that flagged Fanny on CL for calling Uwe Rosler a pillock.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Don't agree with this post at all but it does not merit being flagged!
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    7 flags. When will this madness end? If we lived in the pre reunification DDR DMC would have had a visit from the Stasi and disappeared by now.
  • Options
    Jesus Christ this thread is depressing. I'm a massive Powell fan but I seem to remember the 'gentleman of football' swinging off a crossbar in Sheffield after a welcome result. Not too composed..

Passion is good. Roster is a plank who needs sorting out. These two things being combined is perfection.
  • Options
    RobRob
    edited August 2014
    DMC. I'd run if I were you.

You're in the minority
  • Options
    Well done Big Bad Bob. Hope he does the same to Holloway in a few months time. Think the OP needs to start supporting Corinthian Casuals :)
  • Options

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
  • Options
    We seem unified on the spitting incident and rightly condemn.

I hope Big Bob regrets his incident which wasn't very pleasing on the eye (his post-match comments seem to suggest he does). It did not seem much worse than incidents that are seen at a number of football league games, but nevertheless a mild condemnation seems appropriate to me.
  • Options
    Personally I think you're blowing Bob's reaction way out of proportion. Yep, never good to get in the face of the opposition manager when you've scored, and he's made it pretty clear he was a little silly for doing it. However as everyone else has mentioned, there's passion there, and I think he'll learn to channel it as tenure continues. I think we've also got to remember this is probably a make or break job for him. Gets given a shot at an English club who were once an established mid prem team, has been quite a bit of backing in the transfer market, coupled with the fact it was a last minute winner. All adds to letting loose. I don't think he would've reacted in such an aggressive manner after the final whistle had Rosler not said what he'd said. However if I was Rosler, and I had the opp manager in my face like that last minute, I would have reacted. All heat of the moment stuff.

Basically as long as he doesn't end up like that prat Pardew (that tosser hasn't learnt a single thing throughout the years and I guarantee he'll be in trouble again before the season is out) and learns his lessons, I'm sure he'll be fine.