Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Operation Minibus - Medway/Swale/Dartford/Belvedere/Charlton

124»

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: MariaCAFC[/cite]LOL

Too be honest I think 5+ hours in a minibus with you guys would damage me mentally beyond repair!

Mx

I'll refrain from making the obvious comment...

;-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Medders[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: MariaCAFC[/cite]LOL

Too be honest I think 5+ hours in a minibus with you guys would damage me mentally beyond repair!

Mx

I'll refrain from making the obvious comment...

;-)

Do it Medders, you know you want to...

Just got my tickets for the latest secret society meeting with messers Pards and Murray in Maidstone to make up for being deprived of operation Ewood by my employers
  • Options
    I'll beat Medders to it!! -

I'm already Mentally Damaged!

Mx
  • Options
    I am thinking it might be a good idea to bring some air freshner along as x13 blokes in a confined space drinking alcohol is gonna make for an interesting aroma. At least Pork Pie will wait until we get there before he has a good old trump.
  • Options
    Just to be sure, this ain't a no smoking bus is it?
  • Options
    Dunno mate, Am driving over to book & pay for it lunchtime, will find out all info then. It'll probably be about 15 years old with a top speed of 40mph, but that's part of the fun.
  • Options
    Is everybody confirmed then such as medders other 3 ??
  • Options
    Getting very pi**ed over this. Two of our five have now cried off as they wanted to get the free coach

So just me, PorkPie and Kev....
  • Options
    That's Ok Mate don't worry still have x10 which was the original number :-

Sittingbourne Pick Up :- Medders, Kev, Pork Pie, CafcBourne+Mate, Ketman
    Dartford Pick Up :- WSS, Stu of SE7, Sco + Mate

I'll drive over lunchtime today & book it all up & get more info on actual van. Spoke to driver last night who is well looking forward to it, gonna lend him my Sat Nav/Camera detector for the day.
  • Options
    Still really f annoying!

Pickups have worked out well though... spot on.

Who is the driver? The barman from the Lion?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    You just need to speak to the club now and get them to pay for the minibus....

;-)
  • Options
    Yeah it's Jason from behind the Bar at the Lion. No doubt he'll tell us numerous stories of his sexual conquests as Sittingbourne very own serial shagger.
  • Options
    Sat Nav we have our very own!!

Pork Pie will know the area like the back of his hand