Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Addicks v's Derby Match thread 19/08/14

Comments

• Options
    Leeds 0-Brighton 2
  • Options
    derby win it....and attack on halfway line.....jj wins it.....wilson...moussa....wiggy...gudsun....jj.....igor....tackled...they come at us but we push the hard and we win a throw after a poor cross
  • Options
    I'll admit it's nice to have strikers scoring goals!
  • Options
    LOL - Spanners miss pen. Piggie will be popular on here tonight :)
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    JJ crossed, someone flicked it on and igor nodded in unmarked from 2 yards.
  • Options
    OMG Alphabetical order I know, but we're top of league.
  • Options
    R/ham 0-Watford 2
  • Options
    wigy to igor... we have them under severe pressure...they clear...moussa....igor shoots.....keeper saves....bloody hell c'mon lads
  • Options
    Should have been 4.
  • Options
    Norwich 2-1
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Great stuff. Lawrie still got a song from me whilst i'm sat on the loo with my laptop on my lap in my bathroom whilst my wife takes a bath wondering what on earth was going on.

Only a lifer could take more interest in match thread that a swedish nurse in the bath. Proper Lifers are at the game of course! ;)
  • Options

LOL - Spanners miss pen. Piggie will be popular on here tonight :)

Hilarious commentary on Talksport live for the pen for Millwall. The commentator was absolutely scathing. Can't wait to see it.
  • Options
    derby attck.....we clear.....they come again.....long ball in...7 misn left + stoppage.....gomez intercepts.....wilson..gomez.....gets booked for knocking ball out
  • Options
    SISS
  • Options
    Excellent trying for a forth and with both strikers scoring it's a good night so far
  • Options

Great stuff. Lawrie still got a song from me whilst i'm sat on the loo with my laptop on my lap in my bathroom whilst my wife takes a bath wondering what on earth was going on.

Only a lifer could take more interest in match thread that a swedish nurse in the bath. Proper Lifers are at the game of course! ;)

I hope you have the seat down!

• Options
    derby attack......shot comes in........and Best scores...............3-2 ball goes through Popes legs
  • Options
    6 mins left....
  • Options

pickwick said:

In Guernsey camping keep up the great posts COYR

Pissed in Portugal, come on!
    Getting the next tin of Breda out!!
  • Options
    Oh dear Pope!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Damn. Not too late to f*** it up.