Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Addicks v's Derby Match thread 19/08/14

Comments

• Options
    Still 3rd, Forest and Cardiff above us
  • Options

Do we go top now of millwank and Bournemouth lose

nope, Forest and Cardiff above on GD.
  • Options
    derby have a throw.....and they push forward again...playing keepball.....player goes down in the box....nothing given...cross comes in......addicks gk
  • Options
    Come on boys let them run themselves into the ground. We did this so many times when in front in the title season.
  • Options
    Dawkins off....Russell on for Derby
  • Options
    ross1 said:

Still 3rd, Forest and Cardiff above us

I'll take that!

COYR....
  • Options

Do we go top now of millwank and Bournemouth lose

No Cardiff and Forest above us now.
  • Options
    Blimey, we need to get hold of the ball
  • Options
    R/ham 0-Watford 1
  • Options
    pope takes the gk....derby win it and come again.....jj wins the tackle.....bikey.....to jj...we pressurise......they push forward...wilson blocks......tbh...gomez....buyens...gomez.....gudsun.....attacks....over the bar..1 touch football
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    mascarell now concedes a fk for a foul on JJ
  • Options
    We need to get hold of ourselves. Who cares who is above us on our third game. After 33 it starts to really matter. Great attitude from the players by the sound of it. Bob has got them working as a unit which is so pleasing.
  • Options
    fk taken..by TBH.......igor wins it.....to wilson.....fouled....this is JJ range
  • Options
    Come on........
  • Options
    3yds outside the D to the left hand side.....JJ takes.....what a strike inches over the bar!!!
  • Options
    edited August 2014
  • Options
    Not about possession, it's about what you do with it. Wigan had loads but did nothing with it and had one shot on target and only four in total........Maybe I'm just trying to convince myself because being away and having to follow these updates is doing my nut in ( good as they are and no disrespect to those contributing who have my thanks).
  • Options
    derby gk taken.....gomez wins it.....tackled.....bikey to jj...gomez......tbh.....buyens is booked......for a foul...derby fk
  • Options
    Lets stay above millwall
  • Options
    fk taken halfway in addicks half.....in it comes.....tbh clears..shot is blocked.....we clear....they come again.....and we push them backwards......gudsun concedes a fk
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    In Guernsey camping keep up the great posts COYR
  • Options
    fk taken....nto middle of the park.....jj wins it.....but derby get a fk again....cross comes in.....wiggy and gudsun clear....derby throw
  • Options
    C'mon Charlton
  • Options
    throw taken.......martin dives.....fk given but overulled....as he was offside
  • Options
    I can't take the bugs eating me - I need to retire inside to follow on twitter. Godspeed gentlemen!!!
  • Options
    fk taken they win it back.....and push forward....buyens wins it.....but throw given.....hendricks off..leon best on..76 mins gone
  • Options
    fk taken they win it back.....and push forward....buyens wins it.....but throw given.....hendricks off..leon best on..76 mins gone
  • Options
    Swisdom said:

I can't take the bugs eating me - I need to retire inside to follow on twitter. Godspeed gentlemen!!!

Don't miss our 3rd goal
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    we win the ball......and attaack...moussa.....jj...crosses..WILSON>SCORES GOALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
  • Options
    Yesss!!
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!