Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Addicks v's Derby Match thread 19/08/14

Comments

• Options
    sam3110 said:

Sitting 15 yards too deep, full backs too narrow and 2v3 in the middle is suffering but 2-1 up so it's all good

Are you there Sam or is this off a link
  • Options
    all subs warming up except for Frank Moussa
  • Options
    Moussa for George maybe?
  • Options

Moussa for George maybe?

Or Cousins
  • Options
    Great stuff! Just thinking if Delort were to sign, would he make the starting eleven?
  • Options
    Brum 1-1
  • Options
    Swisdom said:

Signing in from SW France. Looking for a 2nd from the penalty. COYRs!!

Me too - Near Marmande

Lightning strike knocked out the wifi so I am sitting on a chair in the pitch black garden being eaten alive

French Zombies?
  • Options
    Derby back out......a couple of changes for them...Mascarell on...Hughes off .......addicks back out now......Moussa on......George off
  • Options
    george has picked up an injury
  • Options
    ok here we go...addicks attacking the Covered End
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    ross1 said:

Moussa for George maybe?

Or Cousins
    Sorry I was wrong
  • Options
    derby ko.....
  • Options
    George must have picked up a knock I guess
  • Options
    they have it and push forward...TBH wins it...tackled....and a cross comes in....derby corner of JJ
  • Options
    edited August 2014

george has picked up an injury

Oh FFS. Three injured players already.
  • Options
    corner taken....header over the bar
  • Options

George must have picked up a knock I guess

Yes
  • Options
    pope takes the gk....
  • Options
    Cardiff 1-0
  • Options
    sends it long....igor to gudsun...intercepted......gomez tackles.......derby win a fk.....cross comes in...we clear..moussa tackled and they come again
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    we are soaking up pressure now....and they cross it in...TBH concedes a throw....taken we are back under pressure shot comes in...pope takes
  • Options
    Blackpool 1-Brentford 2
  • Options
    we attack quickly...JJ to moussa.....shoots...saved...a pass to igor and he was spare..........they clear.....and then send back to keeper
  • Options
    addicks are pushing derby backwards deep in own half...TBH to Gudsun...derby throw.....bikey...jj to cuz.....wiggy..buyens to cuz...buyens...wiggy crosses...cut out....they clear
  • Options
    derby win a fk in centre circle.....now they play keep ball....attack quickly.....cross comes in....buyens clears.....gomez.....bikey attacks.....we win a throw
  • Options
    B/mouth 1-0
  • Options
    throw taken.......taken.....gomez to jj.....derby throw deep in own half
  • Options
    Weds 1-0
  • Options
    we win the ball back....now TBH.....bikey...cuz....to bikey.....gudsun.....jj.....is taken down.....fk taken to wiggy.....derby win it back
  • Options
    derby play in midfield....moussa.....wins it....Igor shoots....great save by Grant
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!