Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Celeb big brother.

Comments

• banckzy said:

Kellie will win, it's the BB way.

you have to be either a freak or homosexual to win this show so Kellie is definitely a front runner!
    Which one does Jim Davidson come under then?
  • The person that goes in with the most desire to be accepted, for whatever reason wins. Shilpa was race related, nadia was sex change,Helen was because if the Rooney incident, Jim Davidson was because he was wrongly accused of stuff, Chantel because she wasn't really a celebrity and so on.
  • edited August 2014

Just hope its not Kellie who is contracted to get her tits out on this show... Someone nearly always does!!

Talking of breasts...did you see where that Dee's breasts were positioned? I thought she had big knees.
  • that Busey bloke isn't right in the head. He shouldn't be in there. Where is the entertainment in watching him, I just feel sorry for him.
  • banckzy said:

you have to be either a freak or homosexual to win this show so Kellie is definitely a front runner!
    Except Kellie still loves women even though he's dressed as a woman.

• banckzy said:

definitely a freak given the drug and alcohol problems...

• banckzy said:

banckzy said:

Having addiction problems doesn't make you a freak.
  • banckzy said:

banckzy said:

anything else you want to come back at me with?
  • banckzy said:

banckzy said:

banckzy said:

I will, you're comment was out of order JD is one of us as are his family, Fred posts on here. But not just JD , generalising that all people with said addictions are 'freaks' is pretty out of order anyway, especially since they have probably been through enough without adding insults from people like you. Flagging bedsaddick just makes you childish.
  • Stephanie Pratt is fit as fook
  • Sponsored links:

• banckzy said:

banckzy said:

banckzy said:

I will, you're comment was out of order JD is one of us as are his family, Fred posts on here. But not just JD , generalising that all people with said addictions are 'freaks' is pretty out of order anyway, especially since they have probably been through enough without adding insults from people like you. Flagging bedsaddick just makes you childish.
    I don't appreciate your abusive tone and will be flagging you also.

• why are you flagging sadiejane 1981? It was me that flagged you.
  • why are you flagging sadiejane 1981? It was me that flagged you.

abusive tone as I said, hence why I said 'flagging you ALSO'
  • banckzy said:

why are you flagging sadiejane 1981? It was me that flagged you.

Abusive tone ? You make want to ask Kellie for her balls
  • shine166 said:

banckzy said:

I shall no longer be commenting on this thread. people come at me with abuse then flag me for abusive comments.

ridiculous
  • banckzy said:

shine166 said:

banckzy said:

I shall no longer be commenting on this thread. people come at me with abuse then flag me for abusive comments.

ridiculous
    Flagging people because they disagree with you is childish, there was no abusive tone but, whatever!
  • banckzy said:

shine166 said:

banckzy said:

ridiculous

Don't worry, summer holidays finish soon so you can go back I school and fill your days with something productive

• Whats going on with bankczy?
  • banckzy said:

shine166 said:

banckzy said:

ridiculous
    As I flagged you for your comment, but I hadn't commented on this one, you decided to find another comment of mine on a different thread about Delort and flag. Very mature.
  • Curb_It said:

Whats going on with bankczy?

You'll likely be flagged for that ;-)
  • Sponsored links:

• So many flags but so few safety certificates to allow them to be flown in a football arena. Crazy.
  • Curb_It said:

Getting stressed about his looming 11+ exam...
  • Curb_It said:

Getting stressed about his looming 11+ exam...
    Think you just earned yourself a flag
  • I'll give him til the end of the day... All he needs to do is flag a Mod.

I think he has given more flags than made comments, summer holidays are too long for kids these days they get bored and turn into internet trolls.

Back to BB, I think Gary needs to be watched closely getting a but concerned about his state of mind, the hostility towards him won't help.
  • Felt sorry for him yesterday - when they were having a go and then laughing behind his back.
  • MrOneLung said:

Felt sorry for him yesterday - when they were having a go and then laughing behind his back.

My daughter said to me this morning "mum, do you know celebrity big brother? I think Gary is getting bullied I feel sorry for him."

I'm not sure we can categorically say he is being bullied but for a child to pick that up it must be pretty bad.
  • MrOneLung said:

Felt sorry for him yesterday - when they were having a go and then laughing behind his back.

The other American brings his 4 year old son into it tonight I think. Real nasty little piece of work he's turning out to be.
  • edited August 2014
    Banckzy wind it in, you're acting like a prick

Ain't you got a wall to go spray.