Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Celeb big brother.

Comments

• Options
    Was it just me or did anyone else think it was disgusting when that leslie was perving over Audley and David during the task, the ogling and checking them out thing was alright it was when he was peering up their skirt things you could see they were getting uncomfortable with it but were going along with it for the good of the task. If it were 2 women and a straight man he would have got a sexual harassment warning.
  • Options
    I can't believe that none of the housemates have picked up on the fact that Gary busey's brain has been fried.

They just think he's rude and arrogant. I feel so sorry for him its like shouting at someone with dementia for for getting stuff. The problem is the lads in there are generally arrogant arseholes with egos or that other little whining one, and don't have enough brain cells to understand the fact he could be ill.

I really hope the penny drops for them.
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    Gary Busey will end up being a close runner for first. The short gay guy (just seen he is called Leslie) is an absolute arsehole.
  • Options
    It's bullying that's all it is, pure bullying
  • Options

It's bullying that's all it is, pure bullying

I'm genuinely watching this and getting a bit upset. He's really genuinely trying his bed. Its almost like he's a child. He just doesn't understand.

It shows a lot about the people here who are so full of themselves they can't take a moment to look at someone else.

I think it will be Dee or Kelly for whom it clicks first. They actually seem to be decent.
  • Options
    For my criticism of Kelly she is the only one who has picked up on it

That gladiator prick and the fella whose missus is fit and dances on the beeb need a good look in the mirror and realise they arevbullying an old man

They should be ashamed of themselves just shows that you can't hide the real person and both at times in their careers have been exposed as bullies

And now with nowhere to hide they are exposed again in
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    Z listers the lot of them, glad I don't watch it. The worse part for me is that a benefits scrounger is going to end up making a lot of money out of the programme. That shows me how sad our society has become.

• Options
    rina said:

Z listers the lot of them, glad I don't watch it. The worse part for me is that a benefits scrounger is going to end up making a lot of money out of the programme. That shows me how sad our society has become.

Too right. Bloody benefits scroungers getting themselves work and earning money

The point is she has work because she is a benefit scrounger.

If you think that is a talent that deserves being rewarded then there really is no hope for the world
  • Options

rina said:

If you think that is a talent that deserves being rewarded then there really is no hope for the world
    I don't think she is in there to be rewarded she's in there because Channel 5 knew she would cause controversy. Maybe on her personal level she wanted the opportunity to show people that she is more than just a benefit scrounger, benefits street, according to papers, picked out very little from 3 weeks of constant filming to deliberately make the street snd it's residence look as bad as possible.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

rina said:

I don't think she is in there to be rewarded she's in there because Channel 5 knew she would cause controversy. Maybe on her personal level she wanted the opportunity to show people that she is more than just a benefit scrounger, benefits street, according to papers, picked out very little from 3 weeks of constant filming to deliberately make the street snd it's residence look as bad as possible.
    Well she will be in for a shock when she realizes she is going to have to pay 40% tax for the first time ever
  • Options

rina said:

Well she will be in for a shock when she realizes she is going to have to pay 40% tax for the first time ever
  • Options
    banckzy said:

Kellie will win, it's the BB way.

you have to be either a freak or homosexual to win this show
    Do you want to tell Jim that?

• Options
    Chizz said:

banckzy said:

Read the rest of the thread chizz, he's accused Jim of being a freak :-/
  • Options

rina said:

My sister used to live a few streets over from it, apparently it is every bit as bad as on tv if not worse.

• Options

Chizz said:

banckzy said:

Read the rest of the thread chizz, he's accused Jim of being a freak :-/
    "Read the rest of the thread" - the six words that send shudders down anyone's spine.

• Options
    banckzy said:

banckzy said:

you have to be either a freak or homosexual to win this show so Kellie is definitely a front runner!
    Which one does Jim Davidson come under then?
    definitely a freak given the drug and alcohol problems...

Does this help @‌chizz
  • Options
    Busey apparently dated that French woman for 2 years between 2008-10.. He didn't even recognise her when he saw her.... Definitely not something right there.
  • Options
    Playing charades with Busey. Nearly brought a tear to my eye seeing that.

This Leslie guy is such a clown. Franchie is insane.
  • Options
    Frenchie is the producers' dream, she is nuts but they won't kick her out. Leslie a right little knob
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Tonight's result... Right or wrong?
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    Favourite moment so far is that cocky nobody called James, telling Audley that he's not scared of him whilst shizering himself on national television.
  • Options
    What does everyone make of this years line up? Can see some fireworks this series!
  • Options

What does everyone make of this years line up? Can see some fireworks this series!

Is that still going?
  • Options
    complete bunch of no hopers, really scraping the bottom of the barrel now. Can't believe people still watch.
  • Options
    yeah the list on this year are real z listers didnt watch but was in the paper this morning.

daniella westbrook famous for having an unholy amount of shovel up her nose and her nose melting away.

for me to win i would like winston more just to annoy people than anything.
  • Options
    Channel 5 have surpassed themselves this year. A bigger bunch of nomark dunderheads you couldn't wish to see. How many of them are actually celebrities?
  • Options
    Shittest line up (though I think that every time).
  • Options
    I'd only heard of about three of them