Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Addicks v's Huddersfield Match Thread 23/08/14

Comments

• Options
    Charlton settling just a touch.....
  • Options
    Blackburn 2-0 Bournemouth
  • Options
    "very good move from charlton"
  • Options
    jacko and yoni combine, to tbh, to jacko, we keep the ball, johan, ref in the way, cousins and johan shot blocked, wiggy again, scannell nutmegged, but ball rebounds on wiggy and town goal kick.
  • Options
    All I read is Pope clears long...what happened to playing from the back?
  • Options
    Watford 1-0Leeds
  • Options
    town gk....bikey clears....jj....cuz.....buyens....cuz...buyens...wiggy....cuz.....tackled and town clear....they push forward.....cross comes shot ......wide...addicks gk
  • Options
    edited August 2014

Nervous after last game. He'll calm down in a minute.
  • Options
    gk taken by pope....sends it long....
  • Options
    B/Burn3- B/mouth 0
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Sir Patrick Stewart is listening in Los Angeles, I'd have thought he could've beamed in and watched it live.
  • Options
    Blackburn 3-0 Bournemouth
  • Options
    Derby 1-Fulham 0
  • Options

Bet the Huddersfield Caretaker saw how successful Derby were when closing down Nick Pope on Tuesday (causing him to hit it out of play etc...) so Nahki Wells with his pace has probably been told to do the same thing.
  • Options

This don't sound good why the f##k did we let hamer AND sullivan go?

Ben Hamer we tried to keep... John Sullivan couldnt do it for Cambridge United at Conference level...
    Fair enough but pope hardly inspires me with confidence
  • Options
    jj has it.....george....to jj...cleared....tbh to solly.....gudsun....bikey....wiggy...cuz....wiggy....igor......pass to long....keeper clears addicks throw
  • Options
    Goal for Rooney
  • Options
    Derby 1-0 Fulham
  • Options
    Brighton 0-Bolton 1
  • Options
    Brighton 0-1Bolton
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Hudds have it deep, keeper, and now we have it and pass it around a lot, looking for a releasing flick, keeper clears but out of play.
  • Options
    edited August 2014

This don't sound good why the f##k did we let hamer AND sullivan go?

Ben Hamer we tried to keep... John Sullivan couldnt do it for Cambridge United at Conference level...
    Fair enough but pope hardly inspires me with confidence
    Patience... You show that lack of confidence when he's playing at the Valley and its gonna do his nerves no help at all
  • Options
    BHA 0 BWFC 1
  • Options
    Hudds have it deep, keeper, and now we have it and pass it around a lot, looking for a releasing flick, keeper clears but out of play.
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    seth plum said:

Sir Patrick Stewart is listening in Los Angeles, I'd have thought he could've beamed in and watched it live.

Come on Captain, make it so....

Oh f*** he's the wrong team....oops.
  • Options
    throw taken.....town win it back....keeper clears for another addicks throw.....taken....wiggy....buyens....tackled.....wiggy drags town player back....town fk.....wiggy booked
  • Options
    peeters eyeballing Lillis they say.
    Wiggy fouls wells 25 yards out.
    town dangerous free kick coming up.
  • Options
    fk taken......shot taken..pope takes it
  • Options
    Come on Popey!
  • Options
    All getting set, we have a 4 man wall...a hush on the crowd...right of centre...well right foot and pope was behing it with 'excellent positioning' but it is cleared to town keeper.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!