Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

who is mitov

Just looked on my sky football app it says the name mitov on our bench any ideas anyone

Comments

• Young goalkeeper Bulgarian U18
  • whats up with Phillips??
  • Injured in warm up
  • Injured in warm up
  • He's on the beach it may seem dumb on my part but iv not heard of him
  • dancafc said:

He's on the beach it may seem dumb on my part but iv not heard of him

Playing for Brighton?
  • Bulgarian U17 goalkeeper and captain.

He's in the handbook...
  • He's been at charlton for a couple of years since he was 15. The kid oozes class and is a regular for the 18's now that his international clearance has come through
    One to watch.
  • Bulgarian U17 goalkeeper and captain.

He's in the handbook...

Yeah, but he's called 'Jones' in there...
  • markmc68 said:

He's been at charlton for a couple of years since he was 15. The kid oozes class and is a regular for the 18's now that his international clearance has come through
    One to watch.

Another young gun to get excited about, good times.
  • Sponsored links:

• Good, heard nothing but good things about this boy, if he continues to grow at this rate then he'll be our number 2 stopper in 18 months
  • He's as big as Bob already - and that's big.
  • George Lapslie's contract also confirmed at the end of the article.
  • Seen him play once or twice and looked really promicing to me.
  • PL54 said:

He's as big as Bob already - and that's big.

He's standing on a chair.
    or Bob is kneeling
  • He looks a lot like the new Chelsea keeper whose name I have (temporarily I hope) forgotten
  • He looks a lot like the new Chelsea keeper whose name I have (temporarily I hope) forgotten

Thibaut Courtois

Thibaut Courtois
    that's the chappie ((:>)
  • Sponsored links:

• Having spoken to some friends who watch a lot of our youth football. Their view is Pope is good, Phillips may or may not make it but this kid is just better!
  • I've heard he is the business, 6ft5 aswell is a great height for a keeper.
  • He was highly rated when he joined, but bizarrely he never featured for the u18s really in his first season - anyone know why?
  • We seem to have excellent development in the goalkeeper stakes.

BTW Who is Georger Lapslie
  • Kipper23 said:

He was highly rated when he joined, but bizarrely he never featured for the u18s really in his first season - anyone know why?

We could not get a permit until know
  • Having spoken to some friends who watch a lot of our youth football. Their view is Pope is good, Phillips may or may not make it but this kid is just better!

In my view, Pope is the best of them. He is more likely to catch a cross than punch it.

However, Mitov is not short of confidence, or personality! A bit of a Hamer.
  • Phillips is the dark horse then. It is going to be competitive in the goalkeeping stakes here in the next little while.
    Looking at the picture, seeing as how Big Bob is at least 7 foot tall (according to the Rotherham commentators), I reckon Mitov is 6'10" myself!

Why cant we have a constant stock of Strikers coming through our Youth Team...

Instead with Charlton it ALWAYS seems to be Goalkeepers... Doesnt seem to matter who the Goalkeeping Coach is we always find them

Instead with Charlton it ALWAYS seems to be Goalkeepers... Doesnt seem to matter who the Goalkeeping Coach is we always find them
    And defenders or defensive midfielders.. We do seem to produce very few flair or attacking players..

I can only think of Rob Elliot and Darren Randolph in recent years?

Not many of our Academy goalkeepers have "made it".