Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Addicks v's Derby County Cap 1 cup

Comments

• Options

Anyone needing updates tonight?

Yes please Red
  • Options
    I can't find the link to watch it?
  • Options
    Pleased with that team, not too weakened, a few players will be playing for a place on Saturday after the poor display at the weekend, hopefully means we can pull off another upset.
  • Options
    apologies upfront for any typos and spelling misatkes
  • Options
    Looks a decent side :-)
  • Options
    20 mins till ko....................COYR's....(but not too bothered to be honest.....lets concentrate on a carrying on with a good start to the league!!!)
  • Options
    I reckon 0-0 in 120 and then we win on pens...
  • Options
    edited August 2014

Why do people think we need another CB?

Because it's a long old season. There's no immediate need because we have three good centre-backs, but as soon as one of them becomes injured we'll be looking thin on the ground. Got to be prepared.
  • Options

Tonight I have been joined by a nice bottle of 'Vanderburg' Specially selected Shriaz Pinotage from the Western Cape

That won't help with those typos! ;-)

Updates are most appreciated, no need to worry about spelling errors!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    The lads ought to relax and play their football. Enough players in the team who might have points to prove. Morrison, Wilson, Fox, Gomez, Harriott, Moussa will want to have decent games tonight.
  • Options
    I think we could do with another CB in the squad, a bit thin on cover there IMHO.
  • Options
    Just had my first sip of the vino.....very pleasant I have to say.............just noticed it is also 14.5%......oh dear.....as @Callumcafc says....typos may start to take hold towards the end of the match!!
  • Options
    Stig said:

Because it's a long old season. There's no immediate need because we have three good centre-backs, but as soon as one of them becomes injured we'll be looking thin on the ground. Got to be prepared.
    I feel we have a good fourth choice in Gomez already. He has only played right back so far admittedly but I think he'll be ready to do a good job if needed.
  • Options
    Stig said:

Gomez makes 4
  • Options
    the "misatke" earlier was just a joke then ;)
  • Options
    So Solly, Henderson and Philips not involved otherwise that is what we have.

Plus side - everyone is getting a game or is on the bench.

Down side - thinish squad which a few injuries/suspensions could really hurt.

But still time to add a few more bodies
  • Options
    Any sign of the Eric and Andy roadshow at Derby?
  • Options
    Fumbluff said:

the "misatke" earlier was just a joke then ;)

Oh Pooh.....thats not a great start from me.....must have been the fumes from the vino when I opened it!!
  • Options

Pigott as well, thought Bob liked him pre season but must've had second thoughts.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Addicks could be playing 4-5-1 tonight with Moussa joining George when attacking
  • Options
    Bugger. That's my evening viewing screwed up. I was settling down to watch Danny Green tearing Man U a new arsehole but he's not playing..........
  • Options
    Derby will play 433
  • Options
    Talal said:

Pigott as well, thought Bob liked him pre season but must've had second thoughts.
    Yep, seems to have dropped out the reckoning for the time being
  • Options
    its nearly time for KO................lets see what strength in depth we have....COYR's
  • Options
    COYR
  • Options
    Teams on way out
  • Options
    Teams coming out.

Respect to all the travelling Addicks whatever the number.

COYR, there are still plenty of us following this game who love ya! Heads up, hold your nerve, play for your mates.

When the red red robin
    Goes bob bob bobbin’
    Along, along,
    There’ll be no more sobbin’
    As he keeps throbbin’
    His old, sweet song,
    Wake up, wake up, you sleepy head,
    Get up, get up get out of bed,
    Cheer up, cheer up, the sun is red,
    Live, Love, laugh and be happy!

What if I feel blue,
    I’ll go walking through