Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Addicks v's Derby County Cap 1 cup

Comments

• Options
    now push into addicks half but we pressure the ball and push them back
  • Options

Anyone needing updates tonight?

No mate, everyone is at the match!

• Options
    Derby attack on the right, we keep our shape well they say, look to break after drawing Derby sting.
    They are OK
    We are OK
  • Options
    they have the ball back with their keeper.....and now we win it...jj.....harry.....moussa...jj.....they nick iy back....and attack....shot comes in but Pope takes it
  • Options

Anyone needing updates tonight?

No mate, everyone is at the match!

Oh no we are not
  • Options
    Fox and jacko, derby snatch it, long shot and pope falls on it OK.
  • Options
    harry.....to fox....jj....bikey....pope.....sends it long......wilson.....morrow....harry.....concedes a fk in derby half
  • Options
    Pope long, fox and jacko combine, bikey, and back to pope
    pope long...
  • Options
    Moussa fouls upfield.
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    10 mins gone......they push forward..morrow wins it...jj to wilson to moussa....shoots..deflected addicks corner
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Derby build, on left, morro wins challenge, we break on right, moussa shot....corner
  • Options
    We have a corner and I hear our fans sing
  • Options
    corner taken.....by jj....sends it in.....morrow jumps...but cleared and they attack quickly....ball is chipped forward and pope takes it
  • Options
    OK
    our corner
    away swing, drops and cleared, gets to a derby man, they counter attack, in area but pope gathers.
  • Options
    pope to fox.....to george....to bikey.....pope.....fox...cuz....now jj....bikey.....george is tackled.....wilson.....but losses it and derby pick up the loose ball
  • Options
    edited August 2014

Stig said:

Why do people think we need another CB?

Because it's a long old season. There's no immediate need because we have three good centre-backs, but as soon as one of them becomes injured we'll be looking thin on the ground. Got to be prepared.
    I feel we have a good fourth choice in Gomez already. He has only played right back so far admittedly but I think he'll be ready to do a good job if needed.
    Fair dos if he's ready for that role in the Championship. From the little I've seen he's done well at full back, but he still looks to me like he'd benefit from bulking up a little before taking on such a physical role at this level. Personally I'd prefer to see an older head on some wider shoulders at centre back, I really do hope you are right though.
  • Options
    Only have to look at Derby's "weakened side" to realise what a strong squad they have
  • Options
    they attack....and win a throw....taken.....fox pressurises the ball they go backwards again....now push forward......we are dropping deep.....cross comes in..harry blocks....they get it back
  • Options
    Long, moussa busy, cousins now, bikey, George loses it, derby build, big bob looking frustrated they say
    derby attack, and fox blocks, derby again
    fox defends well, derby come again on right, advantage, DERBY BUILD HAVE SPACE, MOUSSA BACK, CROSS THO
    BUT BACK AT HALF WAY
  • Options
    oops
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    they push forward again.....shot comes in..high and wide..addicks gk...14 mns gone
  • Options
    gk sent long....fox to george.............harry....moussa.....shoots blocked....they attack..fox defends well.....derby throw
  • Options
    Pope takes goal kick
    poor
    George there, then moussa, and derby defend, get it and break, fox pressured, but bikey covers, derby throw
    crowd gets up
  • Options
    throw taken....pope takes it easily
  • Options
    Long throw
    Pope collects
  • Options
    pope sends it long....george misses out....derby throw
  • Options
    Ramage picks out Calum as a danger
  • Options
    addicks win a fk...for a high boot............taken...gomez...wilson.....gomez.....cross comes in....george shoots....cleared
  • Options
    Come on the black shirts.
  • Options
    They begin to speak about us with a bit of respect.
    we attack with gomez, our throw, Wilson, cross, Wilson, George turns and shoots, sliced away...corner....oooh
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!