Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Brighton and Hove Albion v Charlton Athletic, 30th September 2014, MATCH THREAD

Comments

• WE give it away cheaply, bha attack, but TBH read their pass very well
  • Wigan 2-0
  • Charlton Athletic FC ‏@CAFCofficial 18s
    40' Ben Haim does well to acrobatically clear with Mackail-Smith bearing down on goal. #CAFCLive
  • Andy D scores again for Wigan.
  • Charlton Athletic FC ‏@CAFCofficial 4m
    37' Charlton defending really well here but struggling to really offer anything on the break since the goal. #CAFCLive
  • Brighton attack again
    it seems to have been one way traffic here, but we break, and poor passing loses it, bikey deep, good pass to jacko, ball in to igor, cleared, cousins and we get an attacking throw
  • Looks like Wigan don't need Delort.
  • George, johan shot is deflected for our corner
  • Personally I'd put 5 in CM we are seriously not got a grip in this game, we cannot take all this pressure all game and think well get away with it.

We are defending well, but this feels alot like wigan away last season
  • COYR
  • Sponsored links:

• Charlton Athletic FC ‏@CAFCofficial 16s
    43' Gudmundsson has a go from 25 yards out but it's deflected wide. Jackson's resulting corner is cleared. #CAFCLive
  • Not had much possession here. Nearly all the game played in our half. Riding our luck a bit. Ben Haim made a few silly mistakes.
  • Think this is calling for the extra man in the middle of midfield.. Wilson on cousins to go inside..
  • Charlton Athletic FC ‏@CAFCofficial 16s
    43' Gudmundsson has a go from 25 yards out but it's deflected wide. Jackson's resulting corner is cleared. #CAFCLive

First of the game and one more than v Derby but you get nothing for corners
  • first time ping there, we look to take the corner, jacko on the left, in, and headed cler, we come again, but then play back to Henderson, he looks for George, but a brighton throw, they have it deep, build wide to salter for them, greer, but yoni chops one of theirs, on right, and it is off for a brighton corner now
  • Bob will sort it out at HT
  • Holla, ball in, and igor heads, but not clear, brighton has it, and rhoys gives away a throw
  • cousins working there, a throw, ball in
    2 extra minutes our goal kick (or offside)
  • Charlton Athletic FC ‏@CAFCofficial now
    45' Two minutes of added time to be played here. #CAFCLive
  • Henderson long, igor jumps, as does jacko
    George hits the back stanchion with a good effort...an official ooooh for us.
  • Sponsored links:

• R/ham 0-Brentford 1
  • Many miles have I travelled,
    Many games have I seen,
    Following Charlton my favourite team.
    Many hours have I spent in the covered end choir,
    Singing Valley Floyd Road,
    My only desire

Valley Floyd Road,
    Oh mist rolling in from the Thames,
    My desire, is always to be found at
    Valley, Floyd Road!
  • Rother 0-1 Brent
  • Wigan 3-0
  • edited August 2014
    Delort hat trick
  • Long to igor, we have it, cousins, and igor, but brighton get it and approach, but TBH reads it, jacko loses out now...and half time
    we are leading 1-0
    and a break for me.
  • Tucudean largely ineffectual, replace him with a CM please Bob.
  • Welling 1-1
  • Norwich 1-B/mouth 1
  • C'mon BBB
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!